Chapter 1

I do not own Alex Rider or any of the characters. The plot alone is mine. This is not taken off any other story, any resemblance to another story isn't purposeful and is purely coincidence. 

Important Info: Jack is dead...(maybe)

Alex stayed longer with Scorpio and is a fully trained assassin, with that he has scars as well.

Alex knows Fox(Ben) more so than in the books and they have worked together on a few occasions.

Alex is 17 and dating Sabina.

Shout out to the people who made the cover image, wasn't me, so thank you.  ( I don't know how to do this right. Sorry.)

Have fun reading!!! (I hope)

K-unit sat inside of an office in Royal and General Bank. To be honest they were confused when they walked into a bank on orders from the general, and they were even more confused when Alan Blunt and Ms. Jones walked in.

"By the looks on your faces I'm guessing that you were not told why you would be coming here?" Ms. Jones asked, rolling a peppermint on her tongue. She continued on without leaving time for an answer from the four soldiers. "We have an agent we want you to house. You just have to house him and make sure he keeps up with what you do. He is a bit unsafe in the real world and has no one to take care of him. There are a few organizations that would prefer him dead and we want you to make sure they don't get what they want. "

K-unit was annoyed to say the least, the last time they housed a MI6 agent it hadn't gone to well. Admittedly they had changed since then, they were more of a unit and wolf had become kinder. Ish.

"What do you mean they have no one to take care of them? Your agents can take care of themselves. Who is it?" Wolf asked.

Alan looked annoyed at the questions but Ms. Jones put in another mint before explaining. "He can take care of himself, we just don't want him living alone. You see he's Agent R..." She was cut off by the door slamming open and a man walking in.

Well, it was more of a teen. He had blond hair that stuck to his skin with water, he was absolutely soaked. There was a cut on his neck right above his shoulder where it connects with his neck, it was just a nic but it was profusely bleeding. His wrist had a bruise that looked suspiciously like a hand print.

"WHY!" He yelled slamming his hands onto the desk, either he was ignoring the present soldiers or he hadn't noticed them. "Why didn't you show up! I called you and you didn't show up!"

This was the first time that Alan had spoken throughout the meeting. "We knew you could handle it."

"I needed your help! I got caught!" his voice went eerily calm. "Do you know what happens when you are caught? I needed you guys yet you left me."

"You got out didn't you? We new you'd be fine, you wouldn't give anything away." Ms. Jones's lips were pulled back into a tight frown, the only indication that she felt anything at all.

"Anyway." She interrupted the fight. "We want you to go to SAS with K-unit. They agreed to keep you safe until the...'' she paused for a moment looking for the right word that wouldn't give too much away to the soldiers. " threat is taken care of."

"Are you kidding me, I can take care of myself" He was again cut off by Ms. Jones.

"You are going. I know you can take care of yourself but you wouldn't want to put anyone in harm's way would you?" The boy froze at those words.

"Fine." He bit the word out as if it hurt him to speak it. Was the SAS really that bad? Yes. Yes it was.

"Good." Alan said his voice void of any emotion. "Smithers have something for you. K-unit is behind you. They will go by your house to collect anything you want to take with you. Keep in mind anything left behind will not be there when you get back. The house will be sold as well."