Chapter 3 Dress Fittings

Please comment and fan me, I fan back.. hope you like it xoxox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione POV

I'm so bored. I'm just sat here waiting in the Weasley's living room, waiting for Madam Malkins to finish fitting Fleur's wedding dress. Fleur's wedding dress was a white strapless gown with red embroidery on the bodice, the corset was body tight from the waist up whilst the skirt flowed freely around her. She looked beautiful, stunning even.

Five minutes later Fleur was finished. Me and Ginny then changed into our bridesmaids dresses. The dresses were both red to match the red embroidery on Fleur's dress. Ginny's dress was a loose material, her dress was one sleeved and reached just below the knees. On the day of the wedding her hair was going to be in a neat bun, whereas mine was going to be in a messy bun with some of my hair let down to frame my face. My dress was strapless and fell just above my knees, the dress was body tight like Fleur's from the waist up and the skirt was loose. We both had red heels to match as well.

After about ten minutes Madam Malkins finished fitting the dresses, and we were allowed to leave the room. I nearly ran out of the room feeling free.

I started ascending the stairs to mine and Ginny's room when I heard whispered voices from the floor above. instead of walking into my room I walked up the next flight of stairs.

Fred and George we're stood outside Ron's room levitating a bucket of water over Ron's doorway. They looked as though they were going to let the bucket fall on Ron when he went into his room.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked in a sing song voice, as I walked towards them.

"We're trying to keep the bucket levitated over the door so it will fall on Ron but if we stay here levitating it we will get caught, so we're stuck for options" said Fred.

"You could always prank him the muggle way" I said.

"The muggle way?"asked George.

"Yep... if you balance the bucket on top of the door when Ron opens it the bucket will fall off the door and onto him" I said "so there's no need to levitate it... and you won't get caught by Ron either".

"Brilliant" said Fred grinning at me then George.

George then took the bucket and balanced it on top of the door like I instructed. Suddenly, footsteps were heard coming up the stairs towards us. without warning Fred grabbed my hand and pulled me up the next flight of stairs and into his and George's room. the three of us listened intently as moments later we heard the sound of the bucket fall and the shouts of Ron cursing.

"FRED! GEORGE!" shouted Ron from the floor below.

"Result!" Fred and George said whilst giving each other a high five.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it please comment and fan, I fan back... Chapter 3 Will involve Fred and Hermione becoming closer and them spending more time together.... and I want to thank my best friend Chloe for the idea for the next chapter xoxox