Chapter 26 You Want To Meet Him?

Here's Chapter 26 hope you like it, please comment, vote and Fan thanks xxx :D xoxox ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred's POV

I woke up the next morning from probably the best night sleep I've had in a while. I opened my eyes and was forced to blink a few time before my eyes finally adjusted to the light that was pouring into the room through the gap in the middle of the curtains. I realised that Hermione was still fast asleep. She was snuggled up to my chest with her arms wrapped around my torso, our legs were tangled together and my arms were wrapped securely around her. I smiled down at her sleeping form before kissing her forehead. She slowly began to stir and eventually opened her eyes. She blinked a few times before she looked at me smiling sweetly.

"Good morning beautiful" I said grinning at her as I looked at her, her clothes were all ruffled up from sleeping in them and her hair was all knotted but I still thought that she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

"Good morning handsome" she said as she ran her hand through my already ruffled hair, her touch ended up sending a pleasant shiver down my spine.

"Would you two stop that I'm trying to have a lie in" grumbled Ginny from the bed on the other side of the room. Oops I forgot Ginny shared this room.

"Sorry little sister, we'll go downstairs" I replied before taking Hermione's hand and pulling her out of the bed and out of the bedroom door. We walked downstairs together and we went into the living room. I sat on the sofa and then pulled Hermione onto my lap. She laughed before she rested her head in the crook of my neck and snuggled closer as I pulled her closer to me.

"Are you feeling any better from yesterday?"I asked.

"Yeah all the wounds have healed overnight" she replied.

"Why did you attack Malfoy? Why didn't you just walk away?" I asked, my curiosity was getting the better of me.

"I couldn't stand the thought of Ginny being treated like that for the rest of her life, and I couldn't hold in my anger any longer so all my anger within me just erupted. But at least now he knows that if he says one thing about her, me in my wolf form may just find my way into his house" she replied as she kissed me on the cheek affectionately.

We stayed like that on the sofa just talking and snuggling up together until everyone else managed to get out of bed. Mum cooked breakfast whilst the rest of us sat at the table talking. Halfway through breakfast a grey owl flew through the kitchen window and landed on the table in front of us. Mum took the letter and gave the owl a treat before it flew off.

"Hermione dear it's for you" said mum as she handed it to Hermione who was sat next to me.

"What does it say?" asked Ron with his mouth full of food.

"Um it's from my dad" said Hermione as she looked at Luke who was sat opposite her.

"Oh no, what does our dear father want?" Asked Luke as he raised an eyebrow at Hermione.

"Well I don't know he just told me that I have to come home now or else" she said, I felt my heart sink a little at the thought of her having to go home.

"Well you better get going then 'Mione you know what dad's like when we don't do what he tells us" said Luke.

"Yeah I guess you're right, well I'd better go. Thanks for letting me stay Mrs Weasley, I'll leave my bag of clothes here so I have some of my stuff here if that's alright?" Asked Hermione.