Chapter 7 Food Fight!

OK Guys here's chapter 7 hope you like it xoxox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV

"Hermione dear?" called Mrs Weasley from the kitchen.

"Yes Mrs Weasley?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"I need a favour" she asked me.

"Anything Mrs Weasley".

"Well I have a lot of things to plan for the party, and I haven't got enough time to make the cupcakes, and I heard from Ginny that you make wonderful cupcakes. So I was wondering if you could make them for me so I can serve them at the Christmas party?" she asked me.

"I'd love to Mrs Weasley, but I'm going to need someone to help me make them" I replied.

"Well Fred can help you he's a great cook, he just doesn't show it often. Where will you be making them?" asked Mrs Weasley.

"My house. It's in the woods. My Parents and brothers are in America visiting my aunt for Christmas but Luke will be coming back for the party, so I'll have the house to myself" I replied.

"OK dear, I'll tell him to floo over as soon as he comes downstairs" she replied.

"OK I'll head home and make a start on them, Just send Fred round when he's ready" I said as I wrote my address on a piece of parchment and handed it to Mrs Weasley "here's my address, so he knows where he's flooing to, bye Mrs Weasley".

I walked over to the fireplace before flooing to my house. My house wasn't really a house it was a small mansion in the middle of a forest, it has a large kitchen, a large dining room, a large living room, a chill out room, my parents room, Luke's room, Liam's room, Leo's room, My room and two spare bedrooms (all the bedrooms had their own on suite bathroom). When I arrived I made my way to my mum's very large marble top kitchen. I gathered all the ingredients I needed before I made a start on the cupcakes.

I started by preheating the oven. I lined two 12- hole muffin tins with large multicoloured paper cases. I then creamed the butter and the sugar in the bowl until they were pale, then I beated in the eggs a little at a time once done I stirred in the vanilla extract. I then added the flour and the milk until the mixture was of a dropping consistency. Using a metal spoon I put some of the mixture into each of the paper cases and the put the two trays into the oven. Whilst they were baking I made the icing, using butter, icing sugar and food colouring and mixing together until smooth.

After 10 minutes I took the cakes out of the oven, after they cooled, I put the icing into a piping bag with a star nozzle and I piped the icing onto the cupcakes in a spiral motion creating a spiral shape. Once finished I put all twenty-four iced cupcakes in the fridge for the icing to set.

I was just about to start the next batch when I heard the sound of someone flooing from my fireplace and I knew Fred had finally arrived.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN FRED!!!" I shouted.

"Wow this place is huge" said Fred as he entered the kitchen.

"Yep well welcome to the Granger household, Fred" I said cheerfully.

"So mum said we're baking cupcakes" said Fred as he rubbed his hands together.

"Yep I've already made twenty-four cupcakes, but you're gonna help with the next batch,Yeah?" I replied.

"Of course, so what do ya want me to do?" he asked.

I started giving instructions to him and in the next twenty-five minutes we finished another batch of twenty-four cupcakes.

"Hermione?" said Fred.

"Yep?" I replied turning to face him. But instead of an answer he dipped his hand into the packet of flour and then wiped the flour down the left side of my face, covering my left cheek and my left temple in flour. Fred was just stood in front of me trying to hold back his laughing, but seemed to be failing miserably. That's it......payback time!

I picked up two eggs from the carton, walked towards Fred, stood on my tiptoes and smashed the two eggs on the top of his head.

I reached up and whispered in his ear "Oops...".

I backed away smiling sweetly before he threw three eggs at me which hit my arm and my shoulder.

"Oh that's it !" I shouted before I threw the whole bag of flour over his head and then a full blown food fight started...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 what happens after the food fight?! find out soon xoxox