Chapter 28 A Wedding and A Kidnapping

OK here's Chapter 28 hope you like it, please comment, vote and fan thanks xoxoxox I fan back!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days past quite quickly and before everyone at the Burrow knew it, it was New Years Eve and that meant that it was Bill and Fleur's wedding day.

It was an hour before the wedding and Bill was in his room getting ready, with Mr Weasley, Charlie (who was Bill's best man), and Fred and George (who were the groomsmen). They were all wearing either black muggle suits or tuxedos.

At the same time in Ginny's room Fleur was getting her hair and make-up done by her mother, Mrs Delacour, and by Mrs Weasley. Fleur's little sister, Gabrielle (who was the maid of honour) was just putting her purple dress on. Hermione and Ginny (the bridesmaids) were already dressed in their red bridesmaids dresses with their hair and make-up complete and were relaxing until Fleur was ready.

Hermione's POV

Fleur looked stunning! Her dress was on and she had just finished adding her veil and her bouqet of flowers when her mother announced that it was time for the ceremony to start. Feur, Gabrielle, Ginny and I all walked down the stairs together and saw that Fred, George and Mr Delacour were waiting.

I couldn't take my eyes off Fred, he looked so hot in his muggle suit. When he saw me, he grinned widely at me before I walked over to him.

"Hello handsome" I said as he hugged me.

"Wow, Hermione. You look stunning!" he said as he twirled me around.

"Thank you, Fred. You look hot in a suit" I replied with a smile as I adjusted his black tie.

"Thank you" he said as he leaned closer and kissed me sweetly on my lips.

"OK, it's time to start" said Mr Delacour. "Ginny and George will go first, then Hermione and Fred, then Gabrielle and Fleur and I will follow last"

We all nodded in understanding. As the music began from outside, I took Fred's arm as Ginny took George's arm and I allowed Fred to walk me down the isle behind Ginny and George. Many people 'awed' at the four of us and somewhere to my left I heard someone wolfwhistle (probably Lee-Jordan and Oliver Wood). Behind us was Gabrielle, she looked so sweet and elegant in her purple dress.

When we reached the end of the isle I smiled at Bill, who was waiting at the alter nervously. Fred kissed my cheek and then took his seat at the front beside George as I took my seat beside Ginny.

Everyone stood as Fleur and Mr Delacour began to walk down the isle. I could feel my smile grow wider and wider. I looked at Bill who was grinning like a fool as he watched Fleur walk towards him. He looked so happy. He shook Mr Delacour's hand and then took Fleur's hand. We all sat down as the ceremony began.

Throughout the ceremony most of the audience were on the verge of tears, including me.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" said Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Bill and Fleur kissed each other as everyone stood and clapped happily. Bill and Fleur smiled at each other before walking back up the isle together towards the large reception that Mrs Weasley and Mrs Delacour had organised.

After Bill and Fleur shared their first dance, other couples started to join them. I was sat at a table with Ginny, Luna and Chloe when my Wolfblood senses kicked in and I picked up the familar scent of cinnamon and gunpowder that I knew was Fred, get stronger. I smiled to myself as Fred came up behind me and hugged me from behind.