Chapter 6: The Club

We head into the club, pushing past the bodies to a small, private section off to the right side of the bar. I sit with Yoongi and look for Kim, who seems to have already made her way to the bar. I see her flash a credit card and point to our group now mingling  and gathering around the table. She catches my eye and waves quickly before turning back to the bar.

I look around the club, fixated the ambiance of the place only to see half of the group had already left for the dance floor.

Kim appears at the table again, and behind her a bartender has a tray full of various drinks. She sets a Whiskey in front of Yoongi and a colorful cocktail in front of me.

"I wonder how she knows this? " I question out loud.

"We've done this before" Yoongi answers. "They know us, the staff, here."

I laugh slightly at the though of Yoongi at this club, drinking his whiskey and sitting in the corner by himself in a full set unapproachable  grimmace like what I'm used to seeing at the coffee shop.

"What's so funny" he asks as he puts an arm behind my head in a flirtatious manner.

"Just thinking of your grumpy ass here sitting watching everyone have fun" I continue laughing, now slightly aware that I was, in fact, flirting with him. I must have had more wine than I thought at the restaurant. I sip my cocktail and look to see that Yoongi is looking  straight at me. He starts to laugh with me and I drunkenly place my head on his shoulder. I feel his lips graze my forehead lightly.

"Dance with me?" He asks, his laughter still present on his face.

"Okay" I giggle nervously, as he stands and takes my hand to pull me from the seat. He takes his jacket off and sets it down before taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

As we being to move to the beat, Yoongi moves his hands to my arms and places him on his neck. He then runs his hands down the side of my body before resting them on my lower hips and moving consistently to the beat.

"Do you like the dress?" He asks  directly in my ear so I can hear him over the music.

"Yes I love....OH WAIT A SECOND?" With our hands still in place I step back slightly..."YOU?"

"Me!" He confirms with his gummy smile. "Kim told me she was taking you there so I called and had them put my card on file," He confessed.

I stare at him with my mouth open in complete shock.  He pulls me back into him to continue to dance

"I know it's a little much" he said "but it's my apology for my behavior for when I first met you." He saysnplacing his cheek against mine as henleans into my ear.

"A dress... is an apology?" I say, taking another step back. I was so confused.

He nods at me, his smile becoming small. He looks at me now with the seriousness that I'm normally accustomed to.

"Now, please stop pulling away from me" he command. I give in and let him pull me close, enjoying the warmth of his body and the heavenly smell of him as we dance.

The music picks up the beat. His hands travel up and down my waist to my thighs and I come as close to his as I can. He leans his forehead down to touch mine as our moements slow. I can feel his body againt mine and I move my hands up into his hair to bring his face closer. A slight grin on his face. Our noses touch. I can taste the whiskey on his breath as his hands slide down to my ass. He grabs it hard and I let out a moan in suprise. His smile dissapers as his eyes meet mine bfore wandering down my body. My hands slide down from his hair to his neck to his shoulders.

"You look so amazing in your dress" he leans over and says.

"You look amazing yourself. Those pants..." I say as I bravely and uncharacteristically lower my hands to his belt loops. His pants tighten at the gesture and I smile. "I guess you really like me now, huh?" The liquid courage finally taking over and I am no longer awkward or scared.

"I've always liked you, Soya" he replies into my ear, his voice serious.

My body is warm now, too warm. I pause him and ask him if he wants to get a drink. He nods, taking me by the hand and leads me back to the table. I grab my cocktail and chug it down. Looking for Kim, I spy her with another staff member. Definitely not just friends.

"They're on and off again. A lot."  Yoongi says when he notices what I'm looking at.

"Gotcha" Kim didn't tell me about him, I wonder why...

"Lets dance again, come on, it's a slow song, well, slow for a club." Yoongi pulls on my hand, distracting me from my chain of thoughts. I smile and following him onto the dance floor. He pulls me in as close as he can and holds me. I wrap my arms around his neck, gently toying with the ends of his hair. I rest my head against his cheek and I feel his head move so that his lips find my forehead. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment of bliss.

All too soon the music picks back up to a quicker beat. Yoongi let's out a laugh and gently sways me to the beat in a comedic movement. I feel ridiculous and happy , letting myself lose. He spins me around so fast I almost fell. He catches me before I do. Laughing, we decide to take another break and walk up to the bar and order more drinks. Yoongi places his hand on the small of my back as I drink my second cocktail down quickly.

"Let's go!" I slam my empty drink down and grab for Yoongis hand. He looks at me with wide eyes, looking over at my empty glass.

My confidence has fully arrived. I'm moving freely on Yoongi and I can feel he enjoys it. His hands moving up and down my body, as my hands tease the belt loops on his tight, building black pants. We are no longer smiling. The energy in a darker zone. He leans down and sucks on my neck. I lean into him as he does. My mouth letting out a deep moan. He moves my head upto my hear.

"Follow me" he commands

We quickly and silently grab our things from the table. He leads me out of the club to a small fancy black car outside waiting and we hop in.

"The apartment" he commands the driver.

I quickly take out my phone and shoot Kim a text, letting her know I'm with Yoongi and not to worry. I put my phone down to see Yoongi turn to me and place his hand on my thigh. He leans in for a kiss that becomes deep and hard.

The car stops suddenly. The driver opens Yoongi's side of the door and he exists and then offers me a hand and he helps me out.  We are infront of what I assume is the door to his doorm that belongs to him and the rest of the band. He unlocks the door and leads me in. Tossing his jacket over the back of a chair seated beside the door, he turns quickly to take me again.

I kick my shoes off and start to unbutton his shirt. He yanks the belt from the belt loops and helps me unzip my dress, kissing along the v shaped neck line. We progress to, what I assume, is his room and we continue until we fall asleep, draped in nothing but sheets and eachother.