||i love you,goodbye||

(Hair and Makeup)

Season 2 episode 14

Season 2 episode 14

Hope was crying as the twins were cool and playing with their toys.

"It's okay, sweet girl just play with your toys like your siblings are doing. I just need to find a pay phone."Cami says as Hope is still crying She gets the babies and puts them on a rolling chair with the three of them the coins drop.

"Damn it. I'm sorry I'm sorry. You're being so brave the least I could do is watch my."Cami said as she starts hearing things..

"Whoever out there if you try anything, I will gouge out your eyes!"Cami yells holding the babies as she protects them.

"Actually, Camille, it's probably not necessary at all."Elijah says as Cami goes up to him.

"What the hell happened back there?"She asks him.

"Deaccession in the car let's move."Elijah says.

"Here grab Blair."She says as he grabs her and puts her on the seat belt.

+

Ophelia and Hayley we're packing their bags and Klaus comes in Ophelia room.

"What do you think you're doing?"He asks Ophelia.

"Elijah said they're at the road. I'm gonna go get my daughter and son. Do not tell me it's safe me and hayley are going to get them three."She tells him.

"I'll tell what's not safe. Blowing up a Ouse to keep your evil brother from finding them."Hayley comes in and yells.

"We'll deal with Finn."

"And then what? Every time you kill, he's gonna jump into another body."Hayley yells.

"Why can't we just go see them!?"She asks.

"We tried running, tried hiding neither will work."Klaus explains.

"What's your bright idea? I'm gonna go get my clothes from the other room."Hayley says leaving.

"I'm working on plan. One which will be bolstered if you just calm down."Klaus says.

"Do not manage me. I have every right to freak out."She gets mad.

"You're getting married,Little Wolf. An act will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn. You will be queen to an army and a queen does not run."He said and grabs her bag.