PART 2 - Sudden Moves

After talking to Jihyo, I looked at the clock saying it's nearing 4 AM. Guess I should sleep too, so I can accompany the girls tomorrow.

The next morning 

I woke up in my bed rubbing my eyes as reached for the table, then I checked my phone, saying it's 9 AM.

I went to the living room, realize that the girls haven't woke up yet, so I decided to make something for breakfast. But because I'm not a particularly good cook, I tried to make some pancakes but failed the first time. 

Tzuyu came to the living room, looking still half-asleep then came to me.

Tzuyu : What are you making Oppa?

Y/N : Breakfast for you girls.. (turns the pancake)

Tzuyu : Awww how sweet, you seem like good boyfriend material.

I, who was flustered upon hearing that from innocent Tzuyu, realize she is half-asleep and probably doesn't even know what she was talking about.

I made about 12 pancakes because I know Momo would want to eat more. I turned on the TV watching some Korean Shows as I wait for the girls to come down. Then somebody kicked me.

Jihyo : Yah, what are those pancakes for?

Y/N : For all of you, eat well Jihyo-yah!

Jihyo : Aish, we can prepare our meals ourselves you know!

Y/N : Let me be, I wanna fix my first impression on all of you!

Jihyo : Awww, look at Oppa trying his best to impress us. Well, I'm not impressed. 

She laughed and punched me in the arm. She was cute though, she was always my bias-wrecker, but I never imagined upon seeing and interact with her in real life.

The 9 of them finally gathered, then started enjoying the pancake I made them. Most of them just sat and eat without saying anything, maybe because their eyes are still half-open.

I called manager unnie because she was not in her room, and I asked about what are the girls' schedule today.

MU : They have a photoshoot for the next comeback, prepare them for me would you?

Y/N : Aight noona!

I then asked the girls to get ready because the photoshoot starts at 12 PM. Because their dorms only have 4 bathrooms, they took turns waiting for each other. 

After I got them ready at 11 AM, then Sana asked,

Sana : Oppa I'm still hungry, can we eat something?

Y/N : We are on a tight schedule Sana, I'll make sure to order some when we got there!

I pinched her cheek as she smiled and went to the van.

This time we took the bigger van and we all went to the studio. Jihyo sat beside me in the passenger seat. She was so beautiful, and I keep looking at her. I keep switching glances from the road and to her until Nayeon saw me.

Nayeon : Oi Oppa, what are you doing??

Y/N : I-I'm driving? Can't you see? (nervous look)

Nayeon : I mean, you seem pretty distracted..

Y/N : Huh? What are you talking about? (glances at Jihyo)

Jihyo chuckles a little and hides her blush.

Nayeon : The roads upfront dummy. (hits my shoulder)

Y/N : Duh, alright, Jihyo's so pretty though.