2 - Lag

It was an hour before they got to their destination, The male drifting skillfully into his spot before hopping out and turning off the vehicle, the other male getting out as well to help his friend, who had woken up a while ago, out.

"TECHNO YOU FUCKER!" He shouted through the camp, gaining attention from several others.

"Seven you bastard!" A tall blonde of British origin shouted "Run into a forest like that again and I'll kill you!"

"DO IT, BITCH!" The darker, Seven, yelled back

"Seven, Tommy, shut it." A shorter boy with brown hair walked past before stopping and looking to Seven "Oh, you're back!"

"What did I do now?" Seven's companion, Techno, walked from around a larger tent, followed by the group he brought back

"You left me to fend off those bitches with a sprained foot, asshole." Seven cursed at his companion "You also forgot these two!" He motioned toward the two he brought back, the three that his companion brought back standing in shock when they spotted the male who was almost crushed by a car.

"Well sorry." Techno replied sarcastically as the three ran over toward their friend, shouting.

"I need a drink or I swear I'm gonna run you over." Seven rubbed his temples

"Not if Phil has your head first." the short brunette pointed out

"Fuck he's gonna kill me." Seven cursed "Thank you for reminding me, Tubbo."

The younger chuckled "No problem man." he replied "Just make sure that you get at least one more bird before you die."

Seven laughed before walking away, a slight limp present in his steps.

"He pushed too hard." Techno noted

"You say that every single time." The shorter, Tubbo, replied "And yet you do nothing about it."

Techno sighed "I don't know what I would do." He replied "None of us can help that bastard out."

Meanwhile, with Seven, he was getting chewed out.

"C'mon man!" The oldest, an average height blonde male, shouted, his hands waving in the air "You've gotta stop doing this, Seven!"

"Phil, I need to help me out with my foot, not chew me out." Seven grumbled "I have to do maintenance on the ATVs."

Phil sighed "Mate, you gotta let yourself heal for once." he replied "You've had this injury for two weeks and it shows no sign of healing the right way."

"In this world Phil, I gotta keep going." Seven replied, Phil only nodding before doing his best with the medical supplies they had at the moment. "Thank you, man."

Phil nodded "I swear Seven, if you do this shit again." he said as the other walked out of the tent

"Yeah yeah, my head!" Seven called back, on the move again, taking note of the group of five, looking around the camp, seemingly in search of someone.

He didn't care, walking into another tent they used as storage and picked up some parts, filling a bag with what he would need and carrying it out to the vehicle, taking off the front to expose the engine and other parts, setting to work.

He worked for twenty minutes before he felt like it was fixed up enough, placing the thin metal front back on and moving to the next one, doing so for the total of six vehicles, the four that had not been used that day just being checked up on.

Seven wiped his oil covered hands on his pants, groaning as he realized this was his last pair of pants and he needed to wash his clothes in the river that was around.