6- Two sides

It had been a week since that night, and Seven was preparing to go get his thing he came for.

"I can come with you!" Pokay had insisted "Me and Beef have everything packed!" There wasn't really that much for either of them, just a few sets of clothes they had managed to steal from a room and a couple of things they didn't want to lose.

"No." Seven replied "It's faster if I just go, besides, you and Beef need your rest for later today."

He slipped through the armed doorways, making sure to not trigger anything as he slipped past the front door, getting a glimpse of the world outside, swearing he saw one of the zombies look at him, causing him to move faster past, into the east doorway.

The east was dark compared to the west wing, unlit lanterns hanging from small holders, the first room feeling cold and devoid of all life, even though the sun was high in the sky, the curtains were drawn on this side.

the second room wasn't any better, the tiles were cold and slick with a substance that hadn't dried yet. Seven didn't want to look down and see if it was blood.

As he silently crept through the room, heading toward the stairs, a small creak got his attention. It wasn't a normal house creak, it wasn't an animal or zombie creak. It was out of place. So out of place that Seven stopped moving. Was someone following him? I couldn't have been his two new friends, he knew they would listen to him. Had someone else been living in his house alongside the two, never going to join them?

Another creak. Now Seven was getting anxious. There couldn't be another delay or they'd really be too late. Phil had told Seven that things back at camp were getting tense with Dream's trio and the five others who'd joined fighting over whether or not to leave Seven and the others behind, and since Techno had gone off somewhere, nobody could calm them down.

It wouldn't be their choice anyway, but it still scared Seven as he decided to keep moving. He had to get back to the other two in an hour or they were to leave, taking the only walkie talkie with them. As much as Seven knew the two wouldn't want to do it, they also knew Seven meant business. Everyone could tell that the darker wasn't to be messed with. He had scars running down his arms like they were clawed at, while he had a scar running just above his left eyebrow and a small scar that went from the top of the right side of his lip to his chin. They could see several instances where something had almost taken his eyes out, but missed, and they could see it in the way he walked that he was ready to run from danger at any given moment. Three years doesn't do that to somebody, but they didn't want to pry the other, especially in fear of the only other person who knew Seven better than everyone else.

As Seven ducked into a room that was decorated to a style similar to his own a few years ago, he immediately was on high guard when he heard moving. It came from his old closet, something frantically shuffling around. Seven knew it had to be human, Zombies didn't act like that.

The wooden door of the closet seemed worn down, almost completely rotted at the edges, but it was still able to open and close properly.

Seven reached out gingerly toward the door, opening it with a loud creak, the closet door fully exposing the thrashing figure.

As Seven moved toward it, he was suddenly pulled back harshly, being thrown almost fully across the room and his head colliding painfully with his old wooden bed post, the impact knocking his brain around for a second until he registered another figure making their way over to him, Seven trying to back up the best he could before he hit the foot of his bed again.

"Who do you think you are, man? You come into here, like him, huh? Why are you here?" The other, distinctly male, tried to roughen up his voice with his natural accent, though it didn't really work, it was still threatening considering Seven now realized he had a knife to his throat. "Why are you in my room?"

Seven didn't know if he wanted to speak. Sure he had been in life or death situations before, but this was more up close. This person could watch as the life slowly drained from his eyes and know what he did and not feel guilt even when he saw the bubbling crimson pour from Seven's throat.

"What? Scared?" The other teased "Why's that?" He frowned when he realized that Seven wasn't going to give an answer "Just talk, dammit!" He shoved the knife against Seven's throat more, making the make inhale sharply to try and get as far away as he could from the blade "You're no fun!" he shouted, withdrawing his blade, Seven going to release a breath of relief before he found it hard to breathe once again. a gaping feeling in his chest. Seven didn't even know he blacked out until he couldn't see, collapsing down, his eyes fluttering closed.

________

Technoblade saw it all happen.

He had been caught by this crazy guy from what he thought to be Russia a few days ago, when he went to try and get Seven and the other two he had heard about. He was the one tired up in the closet. He was the one who made the noises that distracted Seven. He was the reason why Seven was now bleeding on the floor.

That's what made Techno really snap. He had been working on cutting through his ropes with the key to an old ATV that he always forgot to throw away. It took a while, but he was almost out, just a few more threads.

However, when you see someone who have a connection with collapse down, dying, it seemed that human law didn't exist anymore.

As the Russian man was turning toward the closet where Techno was supposed to be, he was instead rammed into the closest wall, his nose breaking as his head was repeatedly hit against the wall, Soon the male wasn't even breathing, but Techo didn't realize, he just kept hitting the male until he couldn't remembering about Seven, rushing to the other's side to check Seven's pulse. It was weak, but it was still there, lucky for him. Unlucky for him, the knife had been removed, meaning that he was dying quicker.

This was bad.