9

TW's:
-Eating disorder (too much exercising)
-Purging (throwing up (twice))
-Mentions drunk/self harm
-Manipulation

George's POV

I had been walking for an hour and I returned home. I was very tired, I was actually exhausted. My dad was sitting inside, watching the television and he looked at me as I came inside.

'Are you alright, sweetie? You look so pale.'

'I'm very tired, I thought it would help if I would just walk a small round.'

'Go to sleep, George. Do you want a biscuit before sleeping?'

'No thanks,' I said with a small smile and I walked upstairs.

I laid down in my bed and I grabbed my phone, noticing I had some texts which appeared to be from Jared.

Jared
hi, i found ur number. how has it gone?

You
i threw up my dinner and ive exercise for two or three hours

Jared
ew, only two to three hours? well, sure. u will stay fat

You
im actually really tired right now, i will sleep and put my alarm at six. ill sneak out of the house and ill exercise until eight?

Jared
put ur alarm at five

You
okay, i will

Jared
come to the park, ill show you a good workout

You
okay, ill be there

Jared
weigh yourself

I nodded and I slowly stood up to walk to the bathroom. I undressed quickly and I grabbed the scale, standing on it slowly. It only proved Jared's point. I was at least six pounds too heavy. I sent Jared my weight and he sent me throwing up smileys back.

Jared
ur disgusting, tomorrow ur not going to eat anything, ok?

You
okay

I dressed up again and I laid down in my bed, putting my alarm at five. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep within just a few minutes.

The next morning was even more terrible than last night. I had extreme hunger and I was very weak. I stood up slowly, having everything turn black in front of my eyes. I sat down quickly and I stood up again after a little while, running to the park with an apple. I knew I wasn't allowed to eat, but I really had to eat something.

I had taken a few bites and I came in the park, seeing Jared sit down already. He looked at me in disgust and grabbed my apple, throwing it away.

'WHAT DID I SAY?' he screamed. 'NO FOOD. Actually I'm done with you, you either throw it up or I'll leave.'

'I just ate five bites.'

'Throw it up or I'll leave.'

'I'm sorry,' I whispered. He pushed me down on my knees.

'Throw it up.'

I nodded slowly and did what he told me too, throwing up the few bites I had eaten. He smiled at me after. 'Good job, now we can start.'

I stood up slowly and he started running, making me run after him.

It was two hours later, we had been running all this time and I looked at Jared. 'I can't anymore,' I whispered. 'I'm exhausted.'

'No, you're a pussy. I haven't eaten anything either and I can easily do this too.'

'How long haven't you eaten for?'

'A few days.'

A small voice in my head was telling me not to believe him, he couldn't have this much energy when he fasted like I did. But still, he was helping me very well, I had no reason not to trust him.

Jared stuck out his pinkie suddenly and looked at me. 'Promise me you won't eat anything today.'

I did the same and promised him to not eat anything. We went to school and he left to go to some other friends. I secretly followed him on a distance so he wouldn't notice me and I startled when I saw what was happening. Jared was sitting with his friends, eating a sandwich.

I slowly walked towards him and grabbed his hand. 'Can I have one too?' I asked when we were on a safe distance.

'No, of course not.'

'You said you weren't eating either.'

'I'm already thin, you are fat. And I'll throw this up in a minute anyway.'

I just knew he was lying and I looked at the sandwich. I really wished to be eating one right now. I couldn't resist myself anymore and I walked to the cafe, buying a sandwich. I needed it, I was so hungry. I couldn't even focus anymore.

I sat down and I started eating my sandwich as I suddenly saw Jared walking. He looked at me, face full of disgust and I hid the sandwich behind my back. He left his other friends alone and he grabbed my hand, throwing the sandwich away. He said nothing and pulled me to the bathroom, pushing me down on my knees.

'No eating today, you promised me. Throw it up again.'

'I'm so hungry,' I whispered. 'I feel like passing out, I don't think this is the right way.'

'If this is not the right way, explain to me how I'm thin then.'

'But you were just eating a sandwich.'

He nodded. 'I threw it up.'

'But you didn't, you haven't left your friends.'

'Don't get involved in my cases, I'm just helping you. Now throw up that sandwich and I'll leave you alone again.' I just didn't dare saying no to his manipulative behaviour and I did what he told me again, throwing up the sandwich I had eaten. He gave me some water and pushed me away from the bathroom.

'You're disgusting, I don't even have to make myself throw up, I will throw up by looking at you already.'

I nodded slowly. 'Can I at least eat some cucumber?'

'You can also just drink water, dumb ass.'

'I'm so hungry, I need something.'

'You're fat, George. You don't need anything when you're this fat.'

I was fighting against the tears in my eyes and I nodded. 'I guess you're right. I will drink some water instead of eating.'

'Good job, then you're going to be thin.'

I nodded slowly and I walked away from the bathroom, but then I got startled the most I had ever been.

Clay was walking in the school hallway, he couldn't seem to be walking in a straight line, which made me think he was drunk again. But the worst part of all, he was wearing short sleeves and his whole arms were covered in cuts.

1066 words