How time flies

Shot was made on my polish lesson

~•~

It was long ago but like yesterday.

Icarus always was failure. I was supposing that he would die quickly but his father - Daedalus. Ach! Genius of his generation!

Humans, you'll dream for long time yet because your knowledge is limited. Ach! I'm sorry! You just don't have it.

Since that moment for today Leonardo da Vinci still makes me be impressed. He was true homo sapiens.

This age was difficult for many of you, I admit it, because great, sad and joyful events were happening. But then you managed to get off the ground. And how does it feel? I will say one thing. Just wait.

Orvill and Wirbul... Yes... There were some like them but they only gained fame. Yes. There was someone before.

Humans, France and England will show what they are capable of. Not only in great conflicts. You have to survive. You have to. I know that time was awful but trust me. It will be worse.

Told you? Don't worry, it won't happen again. Look at it from a different angle. You have shown that you have imagination and knowledge. It's a pity that it took a deadly toll.

Humans, am I dreaming? For real? Congratulation. You reached Luna.

Big ones or small ones, fast ones or slow ones. It doesn't matter now. I didn't expect that the arms race would bring such great results.

Humans, you're crazy. What will happen next? Flying board? Flying backpack? Or maybe you will develop wings? I don't know, but I know that what happened thousands of years ago has happened. Your dream has come true.

Now the sky is in your hands.

Humans, surprise me.

~Signed by Time