Deal with the devil.

The journey to the top is as beautiful as the hilltop. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful mountains which mesmerized me. Instinctively, I bring out my camera to capture this moment.

I turn around camera still in place, when Adarsh helping Naina climb up finds itself in my frame. I immediately click their photo. Because they look so cute together and also I'd have enough material to blackmail her.

Oh, this is going to be fun!

I see a few couples are taking cheesy photos and I find myself thinking about Caleb.

My sweet, but crazy boyfriend.

"Hey," Hitesh says, approaching me. He looks good in that black jacket with the tattoo on his neck standing out.

Maybe I also have a thing for good looking bad boys!

"Hey. So where is Ria?" I ask as we have to shoot soon.

"Checking the location with Sid. They are looking for the one place which would perfectly capture the moment,"

"I don't think it's possible to capture all this perfection," Adarsh says, joining us.

"Cocky much!?" Naina says with a raised eyebrow.

"No babe. It's just the truth,"

"Here they go again!" I whisper, leaning closer to Hitesh.

"Pretty sure they have a thing for each other," he whispers back and I snicker.

Their bickering continues while Hitesh and I make small talk.

"Team, come on. We found the perfect place," Ria says, calling us from a little further.

We solemnly follow her and reach the edge of the cliff.

'Suicide point, Be careful!' reads a board placed near the edge.

In all honesty, the location is too high but captured the beauty of the place perfectly. The view is wonderful. I watch as smoke comes out of my mouth when I breathe out or talk. I pretend to smoke and ignore Naina chiding me. She soon joins me.

"Okay, this is fun," she says as she takes in a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

"Isn't it a little tricky to stand by the edge and shoot it?" Hitesh asks Ria.

I turn around to see what are they discussing and struggle to maintain balance on the rocky surface beneath.

"Well, it is. But look at the view," she says gesturing to the snow-capped mountains behind and the dense forest that looked so scary yet inviting which is also covered in snow. The stream of water which flowed below disappeared around the corner of the mountains and the snow roofed houses. This looks like a Winter Wonderland.

We have a hard time setting up the camera on a rocky surface at such a high altitude. I decide to hold the camera at all times because the tripod seems to be shaking a little.

Adarsh goes first and it is probably his turn. He oozes confidence and charm as he speaks looking directly at the camera.

Given the chances of this being a risky shot, Ria suggested Sid shoot this, while I had to capture the scenery.

Adarsh goes about explaining the details of this place.

"Mallital is a charming area popular for its colonial architecture and wooded mountain trails..."

I soon leave the camera with Sid and walk around to the other end so as to not be in the frame and proceed with taking videos of the cafes, snow-capped mountains, the marketplace and the forest.