I spy!?

This chapter is dedicated to juneamoe my judge from The Clouded Ink awards. Thank you so much for your feedback. It helps me out a lot :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly I dress up, putting on my thickest jeans with a jacket and tie my hair into a bun.

Naina hurries into a dress and pairs it with what seems like sheer leggings.

Ain't she feeling cold?

I grab my camera and we rush downstairs to see everyone giving their attendance.

"Great, everyone is finally here. Let's go!" says Ria.

Nodding my head I follow the crew.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" Adarsh asks, approaching Naina.

"I am, why ?"

"Why the hell did you wear such thin leggings then?" he asks, pointing at her sheer leggings.

"Oh! You thought this is see through?"

"It does look like that," he asks.

"Aren't they?" I ask, joining them curious to find out if they actually are sheer or not.

"Nope. Fleece lined," she says clicking her tongue and winking.

"Huh?" Adarsh asks obviously clueless as to how this works.

"Smart," I say, zipping my jacket.

A chill runs down my spine as the cool breeze hits my face the minute I step foot outside the hotel. Thankfully, the minivan is placed just a few feet ahead. I run the last few steps scurrying for warmth.

"Everyone listen up! We are heading to Kathgodam. Cute place, with scenic views, a little long journey so prepare yourselves. Need anything let me know,"

"I'm hungry, didn't really get to eat much!" I say, remembering how I hardly got to finish my food before we were informed of the change in plans.

"Okay cool, will stop by a dhaba on the way. Grab something to go. Capiche? "

"Cool, thanks!"

Dosa? Maybe Bun tikki? Or sandwich? Paratha? Nah nah, it's to go. How about noodles? Ummm sounds yu--

"Nessss, moveeee," yells someone interrupting my train of thought.

"Nope, it's cold. Not sitting there," I say as I look at Naina asking me to scoot.

"Fine," she says and walks past.

I look out from the window to see lush green trees pass us and smoke coming from the chimneys of the quaint houses tucked in the woods.

"Nainaaa are you my bestie?" I question, hoping for a yes.

"Nope!" She says squashing my chances of getting her to do what I want.

"Come on, please!"

"What do you want!?"

"Can you open the window, pleaseee"

"Nope,"

"Just a little, please,

"No, it's cold. Not sitting there," she says imitating me.

"Urghhh!" I say turning back to try my luck there.

"So Hitesh..."

"Yup!?" He asks with a questing look on his face.