Chapter 1

Aira's POV

I woke up hearing the sound of my stupid alarm,
Ughhhh! I'm so tired. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and opened my insta and saw a new post from my crush and he was with Julia.

"Mum!!!" I screamed

My mum hurriedly came upstairs to check on me, "What dear? Is something wrong?" mum asked.

"Yes mum, I cried."

"What is it dear, tell me" mum asked again.

"It's just that..."

"What?"

"Bryle posted a picture of him and Julia, they're probably dating" I said crying.

"Come on Aira you're only 15, Bryle doesn't even know you exist" mum said and teased me.

"He knows me mum!" I said wiping my tears.

"Then why are you crying aren't you happy that you're bestfriend is dating Bryle?" mum asked.

"Noo mum I'm not happy, Bryle is my crush and Julia is my ex-bestfriend".

(Fun fact: Me and Julia we're bestfriends back then.)

"There we go again Aira you're being ill-mannered again" mum said firmly.

"Ughhh! he doesn't love mee!".

"Then confess to him" mum said.

" Uh- Okay I'll tell him today at the shop" I said happily.

"But don't blame me if he'll break your heart by saying the truth" mum said.

"Mum you're the one who said that I should confess to him"

"Well it's up to you If you confess to him" mum said.

"Okay, I'm gonna take bath" I said saying goodbye to my mother.

I went to my bathroom and took a bath.

When I was done taking a bath I went to my walk in closet and searched for an outfit that is simple

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When I was done taking a bath I went to my walk in closet and searched for an outfit that is simple.

I chose a crop top and jeans

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I chose a crop top and jeans.

-------------------------

YEA I know this chapter is boring but I swear every chapter gets better<3

Stay tuned randomssss
You guys(my readers) are called randomssss.
HIHI PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER
ADIÓS<3

#Romance
#New_writer