Chapter 5

What's my real name?" I asked her.

"Patricia Ylyvone Iris Cassianero"

"It's nice" I said and smiled.

"It is" she said  in agreement "Your mother made your name".

I just smiled and said_

"Mum? I mean Auntie?"

"Yes hun, what is it?"

"Am I really gonna be sent to Russia?"

"Yes hun"

"But why?"

"You'll know the reason when you get there" she said. "You should go to sleep now, go to your bedroom" she said and smiled.

"Okay, thanks for comforting me mum I mean aunt. I'm sorry, I'm not yet used in calling you auntie"

"It's okay hun you can call me mum whenever you want"

"Thanks, goodnight mum"

"Goodnight sweetie"

---

I woke up hearing the sound of my stupid alarm, AGAIN!, I suddenly remembered I'm going to Russia!
Okay It's already 7:20 Am and the flight is in 9:00 Am, I don't have enough time to pack!, Okay imma take a bath.

After taking a bath I picked an outfit and ran to get my luggage. "Oh- my luggage is not here, I ran down stairs and screamed not too loud "Where's my luggage?!, Has anyone seen it?!. I heard someone speak behind me it was my uncle.

"Your luggage Is already down stairs, the maid packed dresses and outfits for you"

"What dresses and outfits did they pick?" I asked, because it was so hard to notice that some of my dresses and outfits are missing because my closet is too big.

"Never mind your clothes just go, you can buy new clothes on Russia"

"Oh- Okay" of course my real dad is a very Wealthy Mafia leader, Mafias have a lot of money!

-----

I arrived at the airport but I was going to ride a different plane a private jet perhaps.

"Nicholas?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Who's private jet is this?"

"Your Fathers"

"You knew all along that I'm a mafias daughter!?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Traitor" I hissed.

"Ma'am I kept it a secret because you weren't allowed to know, It was your Uncle's order"

"I'm sorry"

"No need to say sorry ma'am"

I nooded and smiled, after that I fell asleep.

"Ma'am? Ma'am? Ma'am!?"

I heard a loud voice, making me a wake up.

"What!?"

"We are going to land in 5 minutes"

I looked at the window and saw Russia!.

"It's nice In here" I said and smiled.

"It is"

"Where do I stay? In the hotel?! I want to explore Russia!" I said in excitement.

"No, you're going to stay at the safe house and your not allowed to go out"

"Safe house?"

"Yes ma'am, that's where you're gonna stay"

"Okay?"

Nicholas was gonna go home after he escorted me here in Russia.

----

We landed on the airport and when we got out of the plane there was a Bugatti La Voiture Noire waiting for us and a man that is very tall and lean, he had a not to long beard.

"Privet sen'orita" the tall and lean guy said.

"I speak english not Russian"

"I'm sorry senorita" He said with a thick Russian accent.

"It's okay, now let's go I don't wanna stand here for to long talking to you or anyone and don't call me senorita, I hate it".

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good"

We got In the Bugatti La Voiture Noire and the car drove smoothly. I wasn't really that bossy but I had to be because I want to show them that I am strong, Independent, Brave and that I am capable of kiling them any time.

"Where are we going?"

"Safe house"

"We're in the middle of nowhere!"

The man just chuckled and continued driving.

"We are close to the gate" The man said speaking at the Walkie-talkie.

There I saw a big gigantic house!

---------

Hi randomssss!(◍•ᴗ•◍)
Thank youu for reading this bitch!<3
Hope you liked this chapter!<3

Please Vote and Comment⊂((・▽・))⊃

Adiós (≧▽≦)