CHAPTER 10

~GIOVANNI'S POV~

"Aira i mean Ylyvone let's talk" I ran after her after she walked away.

"No don't even think about touching me" she yelled at me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I said running after her but she kept walking. I totally know what's her reason, it's because of me. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me like she would kill me anytime.

"What the heck are you doing" she said while raising her eyebrow at me.

"Tryna talk to you" i answered.

She rolled her eyes at me after i said that_

"Look I don't know why you're acting like this... It's just so childish. If this is about the time i ignored your feelings, well I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ignored tour feeling's, I hope you can forgive me so that we can start over". She just laughed sarcastically at me and said_

"That's all? Your just gonna say sorry to me and I'll  just forgive you, no bitch that doesn't work that way. If you want forgiveness then earn it I'm not gonna give it to you" she said walking away.

--

"What the hell happened?" My dad asked me after Ylyvone ran away.

"Well she ran away because she hates me" i answered.

"Do you guys know each other?" My dad asked.

"Yea we do, she was my classmate back then" i answered.

"Then why does she hate you? What's her reason?" My dad asked me again.

"Well.. i kinda broke her heart" i said.

"You guys already dated?"

"No... What i mean is, she confessed to me back then that she likes me"

My dad just laughed and said_

"Apologize to her or make her feel that you love or like her" my dad said walking away.

Wait in a goddamn minute did my dad just laughed?

My dad never laughed...

Okay back to the main topic....

•Apologize to her

^I have to be serious in everything^

Okay but why am I acting like a stupid person-_-

STOPPP

------

OH HEY PEOPLE!
IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!

No one gonna read this😭 *SAD*

ANYWHO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER♡♡

ADIOS!!

_AUTHOR_