Chapter 7

Patricia's (aka.Aira) POV

I went outside after picking an outfit. I closed the door of my room and stepped outside, i wanted to explore my house so i wondered around all the rooms  there were 21 rooms, 2 bathrooms for men and women. I was gonna leave the library when I saw something under the big table. How would I see what's under this freaking carpet when the whole library is carpeted. Okay, I need a knife and some Gorilla glue. I'll deal with this later, i have some training to do.

I settled my black airpods to my ear and listed to Levitating By Dua Lipa.

IF YOU WANNA RUN AWAY WITH ME I KNOW A GALAXY AND I CAN TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE I HAD A PERMISSION THAT WE FELL INTO A RHYTHM WHERE THE MUSIC DON'T STOP FOR LIFE GLITTER IN THE SKY GLITTER IN MY EYE SHINING JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IF YOU FEELING LIKE YOU NEED A LITTLE BIT OF COMPANY YOU MET ME AT THE PERFECT TIME YOU WANT ME I WANT YOU BABY MY SUGAR BOO!!!!

________________

I arrived at the training room and saw an old muscled man.

"You must be Eduardo?" I asked the old man.

"Yes I am" he answered. "Your dad will be joining us in this session of training" he informed me.

"Okay, that's good" I exclaimed.

*Few minutes later*

"Eduardo, good to see you again" My father said greeting Eduardo.

"I guess they're bestbuds" I said in my head.

"Patricia you may start your training now, you'll first train on how to fire a gun"

I nooded in response.

_________

"FIRE" Eduardo spoke.

I shot all the targets perfectly. I didn't want to tell them that i already knew how to fire a gun because i didn't want to sound like I was loud and proud of myself:>.

I heard my father clap and Eduardo too.

"Patricia you didn't mention that you already knew how to fire a gun" my father asked me.

"Yea I know, I'm sorry i just don't like telling people about what can i do" I answered back.

"You make me proud" he exclaimed.

"Thank youu" I thanked him because it feels so nice when your parent says they're proud of you.

"When did you learn on how to fire a gun? Why did you decide to learn?" He asked.

"I don't know I just like to, I learned to fire a gun when I was 14" I answered.

"Okay, now you'll train marcial arts since you already know how to fire a gun" he exclaimed.

I nooded in response_

--

"There are 170 types of Martial arts" Eduardo spoke.

"WHAT!?, And I'm gonna learn them all?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered.

"How many days am I suppose to train?" I questioned him.

"1 week" he responded.

I signed in response_

-------

*5 days later*

Punch...kick ...Punch...kick......

"HAYYY" I breathed out.

"Training done" Eduardo exclaimed.

"FINALLY!" I cheered. "What's the purpose of learning  this types of things when I'll have guards to come with me when i go to Italy?" I asked.

"Your guards aren't gonna be with you 24/7, so you'll have to learn to fight" Eduardo answered.

I nooded in response_

------

I was heading towards my room and something came up to my mind. "The library, wait i need a kinfe and a gorilla glue" i exclaimed.

I headed towards the kitchen and found a knife, "where can i find some Gorilla glue?, Ooh the garage"

I made my way to the library after i got the gorilla glue.

"This is crazy!, No I'm crazy!" i said in my thoughts.

I  arrived at the library and cut the carpet and saw a book.

The title of the book was "My little Ylyvone"
-Written by mommy-
I cried while reading the title and cried even more when i readed what's written inside.

"My little Ylyvone, i love you".

After that there were a lot of pictures of mum and dad together, a picture of us when i was a baby and then a picture of mum when she was pregnant.

I stood up whipping my tears and decided to go to my father's office.

I arrived at my father's office and i questioned him about the book.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered.

"I found something in the library".

He raised his eyebrows in respond.

I showed him the book and said_

"That's the book your mother wrote when you just 7 months old" dad exclaimed.

"Why was this under the carpet?" I asked.

"Your mother wanted to put it there" dad answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she wanted that book to be in the center of the house" he answered.

"So the library is the center of the house?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered.

"Dad?" I askes again.

"Yes sweetheart?" my dad said in respond.

"Is mum still alive?" I asked suddenly, not aware of how my dad would react.

"I don't know but your mother was kidnapped by the Mexican Mafia" my dad answered coldly.

"I'll go to my room, bye dad and thank you" i said saying goodbye to my father.

"Bye" my dad said in respond.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi randomssss!<3
I'm back!!
♡♡♡
I've been busy with my school works!

And if you see any typos and grammatical errors please comment it in the comment section.

THANK YOU!<3

Please Vote!

-----

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS NEW CHAPTER!</3

ADIÓS (◕દ◕)