vii. proofs

"Seoul library!" Jin said, cross checking the received location with online map.

"A- a secret passage! Behind those bushes! Next to the sewer hole!" Namjoon confirmed.

"Thats the location Yoongi hyung sent?" Jungkook asked.

The olders nodded.

they soon received some media files from yoongi. he had managed to take some photos in a rush, being trapped inside the dark dungeon.

those were some photos of Jimin and It looked like he was fighting with someone, but the face wasn't clear.

"So, let's not waste any time! all these worries should end by tonight!" Yoona said. the night was almost near. the sky turned purple.
They walked out, Namjoon carrying a small handbag containing a knife.

Jin started driving and the others zoned out, thinking about what may happen and decided that they will stand strong, because it ain't Jimin, but his second psychic personality who is doing all this sins.

the car ride was silent and filled with everyone praying mentally that finally it would all go right.

they never wanted jimin to be the villian here. they could never hate a man like jimin. he was too kind for it.

namjoon had noted that curing this disorder may take days, months and years maybe. that let them confused of what to plan if they had an encounter with jimin's alternate.
they all hoped for the best and prepared for the worst to come.

They soon reached the junction of Seoul library. The time in the clock as 11:26 pm. Its nearing midnight.

They stepped out of the car and walked near the bushes. there they found a hole leading somewhere underground.

"let me go and check if everything is alright."  taehyung stepped forward.

"no Tae, don't even think about going there alone! we are coming with you!" Yoona declared.

but taehyung was stubborn. he insisted on going in first, then the others would follow only if he don't return for a while.

the others had no choice but to agree to taehyung who was desperate to go in there alone.
hence they waited for taehyung to go inside and come back.

a few moments passed. footsteps were heard from the passage.

"hyungs!!" A deep voice called them.

They turned back to find Taehyung, panting after running to them.

" 'HE' is a Psycho; Dual Personality! and it's NOT JIMIN!"
Taehyung said.

"What do you mean?!?" Jin asked, his head hurting too much with all the confusions.

"It's time for you to know, EVERYTHING..." He said atlast.

"I was going to say, Jimin was never the bad guy. our prayers found light! he was struggling to keep us safe! to keep Yoona safe! And he's in danger now!" Tae yelled.

"Danger???" Yoona repeated.

"Yes! And do you know? The psycho, its, its-" Tae couldn't complete his sentence.

He was shot at the back. yoona screamed.
Tae fell to the ground bleeding. it caught everyone off guard. they saw a figure disappear away into the dark hole.

"tae!!" jungkook cried as he held his boyfriend. tears rolled down the youngest's cheeks seeing taehyung's back bleeding.

"I'll take him to the hospital. Hoseok, come with me!" Jin and hoseok lifted taehyung and went to the car.
Tae was struggling through the pain and his white t-shirt is dark red.

"please! I'll come with you guys!" jungkook pleaded, struggling to get a grip on himself.

Jin sighed. "okay, go with Hoseok. I'll stay here."

the had car dashed off with Hoseok driving and jungkook holding taehyung in his arms. Luckily there was a hospital a few blocks away.

Jin, namjoon and yoona went inside the hole. they found a door in the dark, which they pulled open and found a well lit hallway.

they walked through the silent hallway, covered in green; a beautiful patina, the corrosion of copper.
This gave out creepy vibes as the walls had the writings, which Yoona read out.

Yoona ❌

Jimin ✔️

yoongi ✔️

All of this was written with blood.

(A/n : imagine this set, but without Jimin standing there and the bloody inscriptions present)

They came to a halt when they reached a door.

"Should I?" Namjoon asked.

he pushed open the door after earning a nod from jin and Yoona, their eyes blazing like fire now.

There he sat, on a chair, facing them, But with a black mask.

It was NOT Jimin.

Jimin was the one who groaned in pain laying motionless in the side, trembling and wriggling in pain.

"WELCOME YOONA! CAME TO SAVE YOUR JIMIN?" the figure asked and removed his mask.

"Myself, Razor!" He introduced.

"who are you??" jin asked.

Razor bobbed his head sideways.
"too bad you don't know me. but, just look at yoona's face!"

jin and namjoon noticed that yoona had been frozen in her position, he eyes widened and awestruck at the man before them.