iv. alternate?

yoongi had a strong bond with jimin. after yoona, jimin was his only living family even though they weren't blood bonded. the siblings had lost their parents during their early teenage days

it was almost the same for jimin. being an orphan, he kept his best friend close to his heart. they were the only ones who didn't bully or mock him for not having parents.

Once yoongi started earning more than enough from his part time job, he decided to let jimin move in, also knowing that yoona had a crush on the orphan. that was how the three of them started living together as a family and jimin soon had confessed to her.

time had passed. they graduated and found a living, but throughout it, jimin would come home very late. he used overworking on his shift as an excuse for it.

yoona was worried for him, and he would suddenly lose temper. however, he made sure to never, even unintentionally hurt yoona physically or mentally;  he was to scared of the one inside his mind  which would ruin their healthy relationship.

nevertheless, yoongi was also suspicious about the man's disappearances and late night home coming, but he trusted jimin. yoongi knew jimin would never do any dirty deeds. so he cared less.

now that yoona is almost dead, yoongi couldn't stop worrying about jimin. of course he don't wanna lose the boy he'd seen as his brother (in law).

it has been six hours since jimin was gone and the others were very much frustrated.
they were now sharing about what all they knew about jimin so that it would be easier to find the latter. they were gathered in the hospital room for this discussion.

however, there were no possible conclusions.

Hoseok groaned,"ugh I'll turn mental by now. why can't he just stay home?"

that's when jungkook caught the word which came from hoseok's mouth.

mental.

"uh hyung... I actually know something."

the others turned their attention to Jungkook.

"so... I once saw jimin visit a psychologist or psychiatrist or whatever."

"what? when??" Jin jumped up.

finally something which sounds like a clue.

"I had to run some errands and I happened to enter Doctor Bang Sihyuk's clinic." jungkook paused.

"yes, he's a well known psychiatrist in this locality." namjoon confirmed.

"mm... and I saw him exiting the doctor's room."

"so he is visiting a psychiatrist?? any signs of him being mentally ill?" Hoseok asked.

yoongi and taehyung swear on their lives that jimin is alright since they both are pretty close with him.

"but, there can be specific cases where the person looks completely normal, but is having some mentally abnormal conditions." namjoon spoke.

"like what?" yoongi asked.

"a major example is MPD— Multiple Personality Disorder. now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder, DID."  namjoon clarified.

"wow, the way this escalated till DID." Hoseok sighed. a silence followed by.

"guys... isn't doctor bang specialised in this field?" taehyung shot the question. the six boys felt like the muddy water is settling the dirt and becoming more clear.

it was clear they were trying to connect it with the day yoona was killed. even though only jimin knows if it was an accident or... attempted murder.

"as far as I know, there were only jimin and yoona there when he decided to propose to her that day. we made sure to let the place booked for half an hour for them?" jungkook asked.

"you mean, jimin's alternate would have done things to himself and yoona and he didn't know?" namjoon questioned.

something is not right.
jimin wouldn't really try to kill yoona right?

...

right?