ix. flashback (2)

️⚠️warning! Following scenes will mention MALE rape and tortures! Read at your own risk. If uncomfortable, leave this part.⚠️

~flashback continues~

The children were really happy with each other.

Everyday little Sooyon would come to the park with his mom adorably watching him play with Yoona, Jimin, Tae and Kookie.

They all grew very close and Sooyon started loving Yoona.

Yoona was very caring for him. But he was jealous of Jimin.

Jimin always flirted with Yoona and her cute reactions make Sooyon burn.

Sooyon was possesive with Yoona.

Tae spotted this and told Sooyon, "Soo, are you angry with Jimine? He is just joking."

Sooyon fake smiled and brushed it off.

One day after playing, they said goodbye to each other.

Teen Yoongi came to pick Yoona and Tae's dad also came.

Jimin and Jungkook's parents also came and Sooyon was left alone.

His mom wasn't there today.

"I should not be scared! I should return home!" Sooyon said to himself and walked home.

He walked inside his house and saw a total mess.

His Mom and Dad were fighting.

"How can you just have sexual contact with a woman when you are married and have a child!?" She asked angrily.

"Look! I get a lot stressed! And I didn't want you, did I?" The man raised his voice.

Sooyon hid behind a cupboard and watched them silently.

His dad beat up his mom a lot. He then grabbed a broken glass bottle and stabbed her.

The lady flinched and fell down, blood flowing from her body.

The man stabbed on his wife more and more, until the poor lady died.

Sooyon was crying seeing his lovely mom gone.

He covered his mouth to cry silently. But his dad caught him and pointed the glass bottle with blood to his neck.

"If anyone ask, never tell that I killed your mom! Or else I will kill you too!" His dad threatened him.

His dad's men came and took the dead body away and cleaned the place.

From that day onwards, life was a living hell for poor little Sooyon.

He was abused and beat up everyday by his dad.

The man usually drinks a lot and does this.

As Sooyon grew up to a teenager, the beat ups reduced and the man started sexually abusing the boy.

Sooyon was helpless in the hands of his dad.

The man continuosly raped his son without showing mercy.

Sooyon was forced to live in another country with his dad and not see his friends out.
Sooyon cried everyday and used to lock himself in his room but no use.
His dad banged open the door and tortured him. Life was going really hard for him.

That's when his dad met a young lady.
They both got married soon.
"Soojang honey," The new wife, Kim Hiara called his dad.

Sooyon was relieved, his dad isn't abusing or raping him anymore.

Hiara was a nice woman but with high standards.
She was proud of her beauty and overreacted.
But she was nice to Sooyon.

That's when Mr. Soojang had a business meeting abroad with the Streek Corporation. Where Yoona and Yoongi's parents worked.
the company was at the boom point making lot of money.
So, Kim Soojang wanted to seize the company.

Kim Soojang asked for this but the company declined.

Soojang's greed was taking over him and he planned to kill the board of directors.
And that's when it happened.

Soojang's people hijacked the plane which Yoona and Yoongi's parents were travelling back to Korea (as they were also present as assistants to the board of directors) and crashed the plane.

Soojang was successful in kiling them.

however, fate wasn't nice to him. he failed to acquire the company as it was owned in a partnership basis, and some shareholders were still alive as they weren't present in the plane.

Soojang had been arrested and found guilty.

Sooyon heard this and was surprised, somehow relieved. but it was too late. due to the traumatic experiences he had with his dad, he had already developed a spilt personality in him.

his stepmother had left them after Soojang was arrested, as now she couldn't live spending his money.

Sooyon was totally free and would come back to meet Yoona. but as ill luck would have it, jimin had already asked her out.

the next few days were heartbreaking for him.
being the trauma response, Razor was overprotective of Sooyon. the only drawback was, razor wasn't emotional.

he wanted to kill jimin and yoona, who were the reason of Sooyon's heartbreak. even though Sooyon stopped him, Razor wouldn't listen.

Sooyon used to be Razor when Yoona is not around and often called jimin.
Jimin recognised his old friend but Sooyon was changed.

They soon fought with each other and Sooyon being more powerful, beat up jimin until he was almost dead, each and everytime.

Razor always beat up Jimin like this as he found pleasure in hurting someone physically.

it all went worse when he found out about jimin going to propose to Yoona.
Sooyon struggled to stop Razor but failed.

killing both of them then an there before Yoona said yes to his proposal was his last straw.

he was successful in hitting Yoona on the head and she immediately fainted, leading her into coma. by the time, he punched jimin in the guts and continued to hurt him. when razor drew out a pocket knife to finally stab him, the securities in the park ran towards them.

it was a booked time for the couples and the third person already made it suspicious. so they had came to check, but we're alert once they realised that Razor was attacking the couples.

hence, he had to run away and his murder attempt failed. the guards brought them to the hospital and soon left, so the others couldn't enquire much about the incident.

____