viii. flashback (1)

Yoona froze at her position.

So HE was the one!

Why didn't I never knew this?!?

Her mind filled with these.

She was speechless.

Razor was the one she trusted, the one she thought was truthful and a good friend to her - Kim Sooyon

"Y-you?!?" She trembled by seeing the Devilish figure of Sooyon.

Sooyon chuckled, evil-y.

"S-sooyon!" She continued.

"I ain't Sooyon! I AIN'T SOOYON! I am Razor!" He yelled.

"You never trusted me, huh?" She asked.

"Baby, I am a sweet psychic killer. But your love for me was Concealed inside me." He said, directly staring at her eyes.

"You loved me?" She asked with anger, followed by Razor nodding his head.

"what's all this bullshit?" namjoon asked. Yoona put a hand on his and motioned him to be calm.

"Sooyon is my childhood friend whom I lost contact with as we grew up. I didn't know he had a... dark side to him." she quietly explained to him.

Razor groaned that now they're talking between themselves.

"Then why you wanna kill her?" jin quickly asked to distract Razor.

"The Concealed Love, it was of Sooyon. He loved yoona, but he kept it inside him! Such a loser! but poor little jimin stole her away oops! They both got together and broke Sooyon's heart! thats why I, Sooyon's saviour, attempted to murder them but somehow failed!. " Razor answered.

Yoona shook her head with teary eyes.
"But, Sooyon!" She shouted.

"I AINT FUCKING SOOYON!" He screamed like a maniac.

Yoona flinched.

"Yoona, remember, he is a psycho! He maybe ain't in his senses now!" Namjoon whispered to her.

"Yes Yoona, maybe his second self is taking over him!" Jin explained to her.

Yoona nodded and looked at him.

As she gazed at him, tears flowing from her eyes, it seemed like Razor is turning soft.

Namjoon understood this.
People with DID can change appearances to an extent. now, it looks like it's changing. Razor's fierce, cold face is turning bright and innocent.
he decided to let Yoona manipulate razor's state.

namjoon instructed,"Yoona, continue making eye contact with him and try to talk to him. Better if you try to call him Sooyon. maybe Sooyon is trying to come out."

Yoona took a step forward by staring at Razor.

"Don't- don't come forward!!" He screamed.

Yoona didn't stop. She slowly walked forward to him and mumbled, "You are unbelievable, Sooyon!"

Razor shook his head violently and covered his ears with his hands. He screamed like anything.

"Closing your ears won't close the truths, Sooyon!" She continued.

Razor fell on his knees, sweating and breathing heavily.

Razor's POV : His mental conversation

No! You can't come out now Sooyon!

But Yoona is making me come out!

You hid me inside you for years and now I got strength and came back Sooyon! I should be Razor now in my body! Don't! Come! Out!