Sophie POV

I woke up the next morning and found Keefe asleep on the floor next to me. He must've never left after he sent the breeze. It was nice to know he cared that much. He must've been really worried if he never moved all night. I decided I should probably let him sleep, so I got up as quietly as I could. Me being my clumsy self wouldn't let that happen so I wound up getting wrapped in the blanket and falling off the bed onto Keefe. He jolted awake and smirked at me. I felt the blush creep over my face and Keefe must've noticed.

"I didn't know we still played 'make Foster blush'." He helped me up and sat up next to me.

"Yeah, ha ha. Good morning to you too," I said laughing.

"Me? You woke me up. So if anything you're the one who should be saying good morning," Keefe said smugly. I turned around and playfully crossed my arms, refusing to be the one to cave. He crawled on the floor around to the other side of me and looked at me with fake sad eyes. I tried not to look at him because I knew as soon as I did I would laugh. I dared a peek at him and lost it.

"Alright. Good morning, Keefe." I leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek good morning. He turned his head at the last second so I got him on the lips instead. "Keefe!" I took my pillow off my cot and wacked him with it starting a pillow war until Elwin came out and yelled at Keefe for being out of bed. Keefe grudgingly walked back over to his cot and sat down. Elwin began pouring elixirs into Keefe's mouth, after he promised Keefe could leave today.

"So, Foster," which sounded really weird with the liquid in his mouth.

"Keefe, swallow first," I said, trying not to laugh.

He swallowed the liquid, which must've not tasted very good with the face he made after. "So, Foster, up for a surprise?" Keefe asked, smirking.

"Sure. What'd you have in mind?" 

anyone else think keefe's surprises r the best? 

ive never seen anyone love anyone as much as keefe loves sophie <3

also WHO IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO KEEFE IN BOOK 9????

IM LITERALLY DYINGGGGGGGGGG

AND SHANNON MESSENGER LEFT THE WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER!!!! >:(

jk i love her lol

anyway stay beautiful my lovlies :3

<3 Silveny118