Keefe POV

It's been three days.

Three days since Foster betrayed me. 

I still couldn't believe that she would betray me like this. I really thought... Nevermind. I just really thought we had something going.

The last thing she transmitted to me was what kept me thinking. 

I need Grady and Edaline back.

I still had no idea what she meant. Where are Grady and Edaline? I just hope...

*Knock 

*Knock 

*Knock

My door opened and in the frame there she stood. She had a menacing, evil grin on her face like everything was going her way.

"What do you want?" I wasn't gonna let her walk all over me anymore. I was gonna stand up for myself. And find out what really happened.

"Can't a mother see if her son slept well?" She asked, walking towards me. 

"Yeah, of course. When the mother is actually INVOLVED in her son's life! And isn't an EVIL LUNATIC!" I shouted at her with all the strength I had left. She just looked at me, pity written all over her face. 

"Oh, Keefe. You think your words have any effect on me? You think if I really didn't care, you would be in the situation you are right now? If I really didn't care, you, along with everyone you love WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW! EVERYTHING I'M DOING IS TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE WHERE YOUR LEGACY CAN BE FUFILLED! IT'S ALL FOR YOU KEEFE! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT?!" Her screaming escalated more and more until she got so beat red in the face I thought she accidentally drank an elixir from Slurps and Burps. She eventually controlled her anger and stormed out of the room. 

Five minutes later the door opened again and in she walked carrying a tray of food. She unstrapped me from the table and gave me the tray. I waited until she left to start eating. I ate everything. 

After I finished, I got up and put my head to the door. I didn't hear anyone so I decided to try the door. It opened without a creak and I took one step out. Then another. Then another. Then enough to where I was halfway down the hall and far away from the room I was originally in.

I quietly walked up the stairs to the fire escape. I was getting out of here. And I was getting out of here now. 

I opened the door and breathed in the fresh air. It felt amazing after not leaving a stuffy room for three days. I took one more second of relaxation before running fast and far away from the hideout. I took out my home crystal, which was miraculously not taken by my mother, and held it up to the light. 

Home. I was going home. 

ok guys. 

i think i did pretty good w this chapter length wise hehe

lmk what you think abt what lady gisela was saying

anyway i hope y'all are enjoying the story 

i love y'all soooo much tysm for the support and the 300+ reads!!

remember...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

AND STAY AWESOME MY LOVELIES :3

<3 Silveny118