Quarantine

There was a case earlier that day, an attack planned on the city. They were going to release a deadly virus. Tim and Lucy went to the house of someone who was on a train with them earlier. The man had been infected, he coughed on Tim. Luckily Tim was smart and closed the door quickly locking Lucy out of the infected area.

Lucy Chen POV:
I'm really worried about Tim, what if something happens and the vaccine doesn't get here in time.
"It's gonna be okay." I tell Tim
He was quiet, "Lucy in case something happens-"
"No, we're not gonna do this, everything is going to be fine, you're gonna be fine."
"But in case something happens,"
"Please don't."
"Just- in case something happens I don't wanna die without getting everything off my chest."
"What?"
"The woman, she's my wife, Isabelle"
"Oh...Tim, I'm really sorry."
"I know."

Tim Bradford POV:
I really wanted to get out of this room, but I couldn't leave because I would put everyone else in danger. I sat there leaning against the door. I could hear Lucy crying, she was obviously trying to hold it in, but it wasn't working.

The helicopter with the vaccine landed.

Lucy Chen POV:
They told me to step away, so I did, they had Tim open the door, then he went outside and got the vaccine.
When he was stuck I felt something for him. I was just so worried, probably just because he's my mentor, it's not like I have feelings for him.