The Bloody Lies

They tested the blood, the results are now in.

Tim Bradford POV:
The blood test came back, it tracked back to Parker Adams, no past arrests, not even a speeding ticket. We found his address and we're going to investigate now.

They knock on the door

Tim: Is Parker Adams home?
Parker: Yes, that's me.
Tim: Where were you yesterday around noon?
Parker: I was eating lunch, what is this about?
Lucy: We can't say at the moment. We're you eating with anyone? Or did you go out?
Parker: I was at home all day.

Tim and Lucy look at each other both knowing something is wrong.

Tim: Sir is it okay if you come with us down to the station?
Parker tilts his slightly and gives a barley noticeable smile, "of course."
The take him back to the station and tell the Sarg about their suspicion.
Grey: I'll talk to him.

The Sargent walked back

"Everything seems to check out, we have detectives checking his alibi, but I don't think he had a part in this.

The next day

Lucy Chen POV:
We were in the shop when we got a call from Parker's neighbor saying that they had heard a lot of noise and then it suddenly stopped, she had a bad feeling so went to his house and knocked on his door.
"Mr. Adams... are you in there?"
After a few minutes waiting we got worried because the car was there, the same one that was there when we first went to Parker's.
We went around the house and through the back doors we could see him covered in blood and cuts.
"Oh my gosh-"
Tim pulled me back, don't go near it, he's dead, we need all the evidence possible, if you even touch the door it could mess with it.
So I turned around to keep myself sane. He was obviously tortured, it was a horrible thing to see.

Back at the Station

Sarg: The alibi came back, it was a lie, you two should head over the Mr. Adams's place to get things sorted out.
Tim: Sir, Parker Adams is dead.
Grey: Oh, that's not good, he was our only lead.