MARRIAGE 🐯🐥

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Park Jimin for your lawful husband, to have hold, from this day forward , for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?

NO

"I do"

"Park Jimin, do you take Kim Taehyung for your lawful husband, to have hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?.

never ever

"I do"

"now exchange the rings"

"now kiss"

they stared at each other but Jimin sighed and came in front of Taehyung and tiptoed and pressed a quick peck on cheek and returned.

what the hell?

In all ceremony Both didn't even spare a glance at each other

After all the ceremony everyone came forward to congratulate new couple. Jimin was extremely tired mentally but kept smiling at everyone and Taehyung? he is not tired not a bit cause he was tensed. he don't wanted to marry not now at least but he cant say no to his father he respected the most so he was here with this unknown guy. the guy he didn't know anything about.

everyone left after dinner and the Kim's was last to leave the wedding hall.

one by one three cars pulled in Kim mansion.

in first car was Taehyung's brother namjoon and his husband Seokjin with Aera (their adopted child)

secondly Mr and Mrs Kim and the last was newly married couple.

as soon as they entered home taehyung went straight to his room without saying a word.

they entered the living hall and jin clapped his hand to get everyone's attention and turned to Jimin "hi Jiminie welcome to your new home"

home?really?

"Hello" Jimin bowed at them with smile.

After small family introduction everyone left to their bedrooms. Taehyung was already in his room cause doesn't like waste the time.

" Jiminie let's go I will show you your new room" jin said taking Jimins hand.
Jin stopped in front of a big wooden door "this is your room, enjoy your first night Jiminie good night " Jin winked at Jimin and left him with his thoughts.

enjoy my foot
What a luck Jimin wow
What your father put you into
Ugh! I don't want to go inside but where am I  going to sleep argh! Deep breath.

Jimin entered the room quietly and locked the door and his eyes roamed in room to search his husband.
Room was looking like flower shop with red roses and petals everywhere and Jimin hates flower and the worse is
His mom's favourite flower..........red rose.