Accident

"Welcome mr & mr kim"

They both looked at the corner of the gate stood a very handsome man with the sunshine smile on his face.

"Congratulations mr & mr Kim" the man walked to couple with Same smile
"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"Here" the man handed the key to Taehyung "your dad told me to give it to you"

"Hi Jimin i am Jung Hoseok you can call me hobi" hobi extended the hand with heart smile

"Hi hobi hyung nice to meet you" Jimin replied taking his hand with huge smile.

"Your smile is cute" hobi commented.

"Yours is more cute" Jimin replied shyly.

"If you have done with your compliments can we leave hyung" Taehyung said annoyed.

"Aish this kid, Okay Jimin I will meet you later maybe we can hang out together sometimes" hobi said while seating in his car.

"Sure, Bye hobi hyung" Jimin waved at hobi.

"Bye" hobi waved back.

Taehyung's luggage was already there in the house so he went with hoseok.

Jimin entered the house with his luggage. house wasn't big but is enough for two people. furniture of the house is obviously of Taehyung's choice. boring like him

Jimin settled his stuff in the bedroom. he felt tired after all the work so he ate ramyen and slept on the couch leaving all the mess he made. and he forget to switch of the TV.

when taehyung come back from the work, first thing he notice is the voice of tom and jerry on a TV so that means little brat is still awake. he stepped inside living room to see his husband sound asleep on the couch with all the mess decorated around him. There is chips spreading all over on the floor and some on couch and the garbage of empty chips packets on the other side of couch. He went into the kitchen to get some water. Tae is on the verge of explosion when he see the condition of kitchen unwashed dishes were on basin.The kitchen is in total mess.

Taehyung anger escalate quickly he rushed behind the couch and pushed
Off him from the couch.

No response.

Is he dead or what?.

Taehyung sighed nth time on that day.He is about to turn around when his eyes landed on his husband's sleeping face his heart skipped a beat unconsciously. his anger is nowhere to be seen

'he looks actually pretty when his mouth is shut' Taehyung smiled to himself.

Taehyung lifted Jimin in his arms and made his way to bedroom and laid him on bed at one edge of bed and went to take shower.

After a while he came from bathroom to see Jimin spread all over bed.

"I should have left him there" Taehyung whispered more to himself.

He then get to the bed and pushed the starfish aside enough to make space for himself to sleep.

After a minute or two he felt something on his chest he opened eyes to see jimin snuggled in him like kid.

"You look like innocent kid in sleep" he caressed his right cheek. He slowly drifted to sleep without realising.

Next day before Jimin wake up Taehyung was already gone for office.

"What should I do" Jimin ruffled his hair while seating up in bed.

'kooki' 'yoongi hyung'