💞confession 💞

after six moths:

"hi i am Kim Taehyung, husband of Kim Jimin. is he still here?" Taehyung asked to security guard.

"Oh that blond man yes he is still In the practice room I'll let him know you are here" security replied.

everything between Taehyung and Jimin is normal they didn't fight much except small bickering over small things otherwise they got along very well but still strangers for eachother.

Jimin's feeling's become stronger then before but he didn't talk about it afraid of rejection.

taehyung had made Jimin join the dance class after recovering from the accident.

"He's here" Taehyung pointed behind the security guard where Jimin was coming down the stairs.

Jimin was looking exhausted messy hair, flushed cheek's, tired eyes but still Taehyung found him the most beautiful person in the world. Taehyung waved at him Jimin waved back with smile.

Both sat in the car and drive for a while there was silence but soon Taehyung Brock it.

"Jimin".

"Hm" Jimin hummed looking out of window.

"Are you nervous?".

"No".

"Don't worry you'll do your best".

"Hm. Hope so".

"I know How much hard work you have done for Tomorrow".

"Do you think I can win?" jimin said in small voice.

"No. I know you will win so don't think too much" taehyung smiled at him.

"hope so" Jimin gave small smile.

"Jimin?" taehyung called his eyes still on road "I want to say something".

Jimin tilted head and gestured him to continue.

"I know you don't like to open up to me but if you want to talk remember I am always here".

Jimin didn't replied instead smiled to himself and looked at taehyung and nodded at him.

***

on the competition day:

Jimin is in dressing room fully dressed for his performance. he is wearing a black white combined shirt white and black which he felt more comfortable then his previous costume that was fully white.

after 4-5 performance his name announced by the anchor and all the lights went off.

he felt his heart is beating so fast like it will drop out of ribcage at any time. he took a deep breath to calm his beating heart and sit in the big transparent bubble.

taehyung is mesmerised by Jimin's angelic appearance he really looked like angle of heaven itself

the whole performance Jimin felt fear inside but he doesn't show it. not only taehyung but Mr. and Mrs. Kim also smiled fondly at Jimin while whole performance.

after performance he bowed last time before disappearing behind curtains and came back after remaining performance for winners announcement. everyone held their breath to listen to the lucky name.

yoongi and Jungkook both hugged at a time making him stumble on his foot. "congratulation's jiminah" Jimin brock the hug and smiled at his friends "thanku yoongi Hyung" "thanku kooki" and turned to taehyung.

while taehyung gave thumbs up to Jimin with boxy smile but then suddenly Jimin held his hand in fear taehyung just rubbed Jimin's back of hand.

"and the winner is" the anchor's eyes roamed all the candidates and stopped at particular figure "KIM JIMIN" everyone clapped making the hall full of whispers and shouting.

Jimin who is in tears till now but somehow managed to got on the stage. the special guest came forward with trophy and flowers.

everyone congratulated Jimin and praised both of them for being cute couple. they both thanked them smiling genuinely.

after a while Mr. and Mrs. Kim came to meet them. "congrats my son" Mr. Kim hugged Jimin with flowers still in hand. "and this is for you" Mr. Kim gave the flowers to Jimin.

then Jimin turn to Mrs. Kim with glossy eyes "Minnie congrats baby" Jimin hugged her "thank you eomma" Jimin sniffed on her shoulder. After a moment they Brock the hug.

"Congratulations Jimin" Namjoon hugged jimin.

"Congratulations jiminie" jin hugged jimin with aera still in arms.

Everyone said their good bye to jimin and Taehyung left.

Taehyung and Jimin also got in the car.

"Taehyung I want to say something" Jimin said playing with flowers in his hand.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed while tightening his seat belt.

"Ilikeyou" Jimin blurted out in one breath his cheeks like Petal of red roses.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the confession "what?" But he can't stop his smile.

"Uh.... I-Argh! It's nothing mr Kim" Jimin huffed.

For a while both went silent.

"Jimin" Taehyung started conversation again.

" It's nothing mr Kim" Jimin said angry But he looked more cute.

Taehyung interwine their hands and Both of their smile grown bigger.

"Jimin I like you too"

Thank you for reading my story 💞💞