Past

"Don't cry Eomma I am happy that you are alright,I want to share something with you that suffocating me since my eomma's death" he took a shaky breath.

"Minnie take a rest, right now your health is more important, we can talk about this after your recovery baby" Mrs. Kim rubbed Jimin's hand to assure him.

"okay" Jimin nodded in understanding. taehyung entered room with medicines and put it on the table.

"tae, take care of him we will come tomorrow" his mother hugged taehyung.

"yes eomma be safe on your way" taehyung brock the hug and looked at her.

as she left taehyung walked near the hospital bed hesitantly and sit on the chair. Jimin is laying on the bed staring at the ceiling his eyes blank and his face held seriousness which taehyung never seen before so he felt strange. He always look beautiful with his eye smile,bubbly personality and his sassy attitude.

"it doesn't suit you" taehyung blurted without thinking.

"what?" Jimin asked in confusing expression while siting in bed. taehyung helped him to sit, giving him pillow to rest.

"uh I mean serious expression" taehyung replied scratching back of neck.

"what do you want me to do Mr. Kim I am patient right now" Jimin smiled "and didn't you said I am not serious about anything". for a moment both went silent.

"SORRY" both said in unison. both of them laughed together.

"my behaviour was little childish yesterday,it was my mistake, why are you sorry" Jimin said looking guilty.

"I am not mad at you anymore instead I am really thankful to you for saving my mother, thank you" taehyung said with sincerity in his voice.

"she is my mother too" Jimin said with pout.

"ohh I forgot, that's why she adore you more than me right." taehyung gave warm smile.

his smile is..... boxy. oh so cute.

"when I can go home?" Jimin tilted his head to look at him. "I don't like smell of hospital".

"don't worry after a week they will discharge you then you can come home" taehyung smiled at Jimin's pouting face.

AFTER TWO WEEK :

The flowers of garden make him more refreshing he is walking in garden when he spoted a small plant which is in dying state .The plants Roots are at the surface,edges of leaves turning brown and Wilting leaves this makes the plant more lifeless. the plant need care watering, trimming,sunlight

this is how his life in bad state before marriage it need care like this plant which he getting from kim family

Jimin experienced this feelings love, care, warmness after a long time.

"Minnie how many time I have to tell you I can do it myself" Mrs. Kim complained coming out of house in the garden.

"but Eomma I want to help you and don't worry about me I am ok now" Jimin replied putting the vase beside the small tree.

Mrs. Kim sat on the garden bench and patted the seat beside her for Jimin he smiled at her and sat beside her. he still have bandage on his hand and leg but he can walk on his own.

"how are you feeling now?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"much better now" Jimin replied with smile.

"Minnie" Mrs. Kim looked at Jimin with warm smile "you want to talk about your mom"

"Eomma" Jimin looked at his lap. Mrs. Kim put her hand over his shoulder to assure him and took his hand to comfort him.

Jimin took a deep breath looked into her eyes. she rubbed his hand gently to reassure him.

"Eomma was best dancer in my eyes and still is".

"I was mesmerized everytime I see her dance, everything was blurted when she dance with grace. I was always forget the world when she dance. I was so curious I started dancing with her".

"I was used to practice as much as I can but I never been able to dance like her".
"She always told me I can't put emotions in my dance".

Jimin took a deep breath to forget those moments which ripped his heart everytime he think about it.

"I still remember when dad and mom were arguing they thought i am asleep but I was awake".

"She wanted to participate in the dance competition"

"That was her dream to win that compitition and show her passionate love  for dance". but for dad it was humiliating and against his pride. he warned us not to mention about dance again. but we didn't knew she was depressed until her death. she used to dance to release her stress but..

"one day Eomma called me in her room to sleep with her. Dad was on buisness trip".

"At that time I didn't understand what was she trying to say but today I can"

("Promise me chim you'll listen to your dad no matter what".

"I-i Promise" Jimin nodded at her.)

"After two days her lifeless body was laying in bathroom "

Jimin was crying mess till now. Taehyung's mother hugged him to comfort him.

"Mom had a dream. I wanted to live that dream for her but dad never let me dance or even think about it." Jimin wiped his tears with back of his hand..

"I miss her every day,every night that it hurts so much it hurt so much". tears flowing like river in Jimin's eyes. Mrs. Kim caressed his back gently to sooth his pain. they stayed like that for a while.

but they didn't knew taehyung heard their whole conversation and made his way to park mansion.

***

"What the hell are you talking" Mr. Park snapped at Taehyung.

"Please mr park he really want to complete his mother's dream".

"And his mother was my wife If you don't remember". Mr park was on edge of explode.

"Please mr park just once try to understand him and his dreams" Taehyung pleaded again.

"It's not about his dreams but about our pride, I can't let my prestige ruin just because of his stubbornnes-"

"Enough mr park I have listen about your fake prestige and stupid Pride" Taehyung fired back.

He had trying to convince Jimin's father since an hour but he is as stubborn as his son.

"I will never give him permission to participate in any useless compitition" mr park announced in stern voice.

Taehyung's aura changed in speed of light pleading to neutral. He came in front of mr park.

"I was wrong to think that you'll realise now how your son missed his mother and is trying to live her only dream but guess what i was utterly wrong to think that way" Taehyung said looking defeated.

"Listen Taehyung-ah  forget about his stupid dream, it'll only disgrace my and your pride and nothing else" mr park said convincing tone while putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"But mr park" Taehyung removed elders hand gently from his shoulder "if you remember right now he belongs to me, he is not park anymore he is Kim Jimin now" Taehyung glanced at him And  turned to go but came back to him "if you still have some respect for your wife's dream you'll support him someday and trust me that day mrs park's soul will feel at peace" with that Taehyung left the park mansion.

to be continue.....