Dangerous mission

Volt's pov
"COME ON WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!" Captain man yelled while we were getting ready "JEEZ CHILL WE'RE COMING" I yelled back. Me brainstorm, shoutout and awol hopped into the mancopter as we flew to the Swellview sign that was about to fall off. (Yes bose was already out of the hospital) We were just in time because the big S was about to fall "BRAINSTORM NOW!" Captain man yelled. As I saw brainstorm holding the big S up with his telekinesis me and the others helped he people get out of there.

brainstorm's pov
As i was holding the big S up i saw shoutout helping a lady and her baby off the mountain. Just when Schwoz pulled the big S up with a hook I saw shoutout almost fall off the mountain "SHOUTOUT" I looked at Schwoz and he nodded saying i can let go.

I let go of the big S and run to shoutout. Before I could grab her arm she falls off the edge "NO" I dived and grabbed her hand before she could fall further. "BOSE WHAT ABOUT THE SWELLVIEW SIGN?!" She yelled "SCHWOZ IS TAKING CARE OF THAT" I yelled trying to pull her up. She was struggling with her legs cuz she couldn't place her foot anywhere "don't worry I got you" I said pulling her up.

Shoutout's pov
After brainstorm pulled me up from falling I saw that the swellview sign was standing normal again. I looked back at brainstorm and he looked relieved and he looked back at me in the eyes and so did i. "GUYS WE GOT TO GO!" Volt yelled at us we quickly looked away from each other and walked to the others. When we got back at the mans nest everyone went home but me and Bose stayed a little longer. "Thanks for saving me bose" I thanked him "no problem anytime" he said while smiling, I smiled back. We kept looking at each other until Bose started to lean in so did i...

"Guys I'm still here you know" schwoz said interrupting us. We quickly looked away in embarrassment. "I- uhh I gotta go" I said not looking at Bose or schwoz "uhh yeah me too" Bose said. When I layed in my bed I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the mans nest. Were we about to kiss? Do I really like Bose?! My head was full of questions until I fell asleep.

New love? (bomika story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara