Not again

Bose's pov
As i was sitting in the mans nest with Miles, Mika and Chapa I had the same feeling i had when i was coughing up blood but i wasn't as bad as then so I shook it off and got distracted by ray showing us a video of how he pranked schwoz. since when did he came in? Why didn't I see him come in? However we started laughing so hard when we saw schwoz's reaction to his prank that i already forgot about that feeling "hey guys I'm going to hip hop puree who wants to come?" Chapa asked "I'll pass I'm tired" i replied "okay, mika? Miles?" She asked the twins "yeah I'll come" Miles said "me too but I gotta go to the bathroom real quick" mika said while walking to the bathroom "okay but be quick!" Chapa called after her.

Chapa and Miles went down with the chairs as i was just sitting on my phone scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly i started having breathing problems, oh no no NO NO NO NO, NOT NOW! NOT AGAIN!! I had trouble breathing and started coughing. I couldn't risk blacking out again so I tried my best to keep breathing. Luckily mika came in and saw me trying to breath "BOSE" she said when she came to me. "Bose, bose it's okay, I'm here just breath, here take my hand" I did as she told me and i started to control my breathing again. I stopped coughing and sighed in relief. "Thank you mika, so much" I thanked mika "of course that's what friends are for" she replied. I looked into her eyes as I started to lean in...

Mika's pov
I saw bose leaning in so i leaned in too. We got closer.....
And closer
AND CLOSER!
Our foreheads touched and we stopped for a bit then Bose leaned in fast and kissed me.
HE KISSED ME!! I kissed back and then pulled away slowly. I looked at him and started to smile and he smiled back "ehm i gotta go see Chapa and miles" I said awkwardly "oh yeah right, ehm see ya later" Bose said walking off. Well that was.... something I walked off to Chapa and Miles.