Horrible

Mika's pov
I was walking after Bose as he was speeding to the exit of the school "Bose stop! You can't just leave the school! I called to him "i don't care mika! I'm just so tired of Brianna spreading fake rumours" he said "i know but still you can't leave the school now!" I told him. He sighed "okay fine as long as we stay away from Brianna i'll stay" he said. I smiled "thank you" i said giving him a hug he hugged back "let's go back to class now" i said "okay" Bose replied.

Bose's pov
We went back to the class and everyone looked at us when we walked in. I saw Brianna smirking at me but i rolled my eyes at her and said "don't even try Brianna" her smirk disappeared an shed a fake tear. I was clenching my fists trying my best not to yell at her again even tho i wanted to but i would get sent to the principals office for that so i went back to my seat not looking at Brianna.

It was an awkward silence until the teacher said "okay let's get back where we were uhm Brianna and josh you're turn to sing" I saw Brianna getting up excited "oh boy" I whispered "what?" I heard mika ask "Brianna's singing is horrible, I had to hear her sing for a project one time" I explained. I saw mika was trying not to laugh "okay me and josh choose for the song snowman because i love that song and I'm an amazing singer" she said.

I scoffed "I'm not so sure about that" I said "oh come on Bose when you heard me sing you said it was amazing" she said "I only said that so i could leave you're house because I could NOT stand you're singing. It sounded like a cat with his tail between the door" I explained. I saw everyone covering they're ears as Brianna was about to sing.

Mika's pov
Brianna's singing was sooo bad! I gotta say josh sounds way better even though i don't really like him. He's been trying to get with me ever since I got to this school. Josh just winked at me! Gross! I rolled my eyes at him and his smirk dropped but he kept singing. After they were done everyone pitted their hands down. Even the teacher "okay i'm not so sure about that so I'll give josh an B and Brianna an F" He said "WHAT?! NO I CAN'T HAVE AN F" she yelled.

"Ugh stop yelling" I said "shut up nerd" she replied "shut it Brianna" Bose defended me "seriously Bose? You're gonna take the nerds side?!" She said "Brianna how many times do i have to tell you?! I.do.not.like.you okay?!" He claimed "oh but you will" Brianna said winking at him. I fake gagged and everyone started laughing. "Stop it nerd you're not funny" she said. I rolled my eyes at her and everyone went "oeeeehh" "no one rolls their eyes at me" she claimed "whatever "pick me" girl" I said. Bose started laughing and said "you are so right mika" I smiled at him. Just when Brianna was about to speak again Bose's stepsister Sierra came into the classroom. I really like Sierra she's super kind and always helps people "Sierra? What are you doing here?" Bose asked her " I heard you yell from this classroom so i came to see what was going on" she explained "oh nothing just Brianna annoying me" He said "ugh seriously Brianna? You've got nothing better to do?" She asked "and who are you?" Brianna asked her. Did she really not know who Sierra was?!

"I'm Sierra bose's stepsister" she told her "oh well I'm Brianna bose's-" she was about to finish her sentence but Sierra interrupted her by saying "stalker yeah i know". I heard Bose chuckle and say "yeah you could say that" it was pretty funny until Brianna said something that took it way to far "ugh you're already annoying Sierra no wonder you're parents abandoned you" I was shocked. I saw Sierra was about to cry "awww you're gonna cry? Don't be such a cry baby" she was bullying her! "Ho-how did you know that ab-bout m-my parents?" Sierra asked her while crying "I know a lot of things" Brianna claimed. Sierra then ran out of the classroom and me and Bose went after her.