✓Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers Pt 2✓

"White Blood"

Said you'd always be my white blood
Circulate the right love
Giving me your white blood
I need you right here with me

Said you'd always be my white blood
Elevate my soul above
Giving me your white blood
I need you right here with me, here with me

It's year 2012. Seventy years has passed and the pain doesn't even subsided. Whenever you'd be reminded of Bucky and Steve, it only felt like yesterday.

For the past seventy years, you became different. You've become the monster you'd always promised yourself not to be. You killed people, bad people, and fed off their blood. Although you only targeted the rapists, murderers and serial killers, for you its not justifiable.But you were filled with anger and annoyance that you can't even go after the people who killed your Bucky because you were clueless about it all. People had called you a vigilante, a hero, when news about this mysterious person that made their neighborhood a lot safer but none of those titles made you feel any better.

When you found out that Steve was alive and has been frozen all these years, you didn't waste any more time to go see him. He gave you hope, made you want to change yourself. But the thing is once you've already had the taste of human blood, you can never turn back to your previous diet because it will make you a lot weaker. When you told Steve about what happened to you and the things you did, you thought that he would hate you and push you away. But he's still the understanding Steve you've known decades ago.

The two of you moved in an apartment together since you're each other's only remembrance of the past. Nick Fury was hesitant at first to let you live with Steve specially when he found out about who you truly are but after hours and hours of Steve begging him, the man finally agreed and gave you a task to look out for him and help him cope with the new century. And that's exactly what you did, you helped Steve blend in but made sure to keep things from the pasts like how you two designed your apartment. You gathered as many old records and posters you could've possibly collect from the 40's for Steve to feel somehow at home.

"Y/N, your snacks are here!" Steve called from the living room, carrying a cooler filled with blood bags that Nick Fury would send you as a part of your deal with him being Steve's babysitter.

"Thank god, I haven't fed for two days and you're starting to get really tempting. It takes a lot for me to not suck the life out of my only bestfriend." You joked Steve as you took the cooler from him and immediately took out one bag, pouring it on your tumbler and taking a sip.

"Ugh, that will always be disgusting to me." Steve held his stomach with a sour look on his face.

"Hey to be fair, your kind's food smells like literal shit to me and I have to endure that reeking smell almost every minute because you're always hungry." You huffed, turning away from your bestfriend and finished your 'snack'.

"If you're done insulting my appetite, I'm gonna go down on the gym. Are you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, hold on." With your vampire speed, you appeared in front of him in your gym attire.

"Could you at least brush your teeth? I can smell the blood from your breath and it's gonna make me puke." Steve said with that same sour face.

"You're such a baby!" You groaned and within 2 seconds, you appear in front of him with your mouth smelling like mint. "Much better?" You breathed on him.

"Yep, let's go." He hooked his buffed arm around your neck and dragged you out of the apartment.

"Steve, you're aware that I could still take you down like a paper doll, right? Get your arm off of me." Your words were muffled and Steve barked a laugh as he let go of you.