Finishing Touches

*Monday, the day after MITB*

Bayley and Blake took a red eye flight to get back home so they can put the finishing touches on the wedding before they go on the Summer Slam tour which would last till the day of the show. WWE was kind enough to film Raw and Smackdown back to back that week so everyone in the wedding party would have plenty of time to travel and get back for the shows the next week instead of working Friday and the wedding is Saturday.

Bayley wakes up and does her morning routine, puts on some clothes to lounge around the house in, let's the dogs out and feed them and make a pot of coffee for her and Blake. She pours 2 cups and goes back into the bedroom and sits on the edge of the bed and uses his cup like smelling salt and puts it under his nose to wake him up. It takes a couple seconds but he finally starts to stir

Blake: "Mmmm coffee" then he slowly opens his eyes and sees who is holding the coffee "Mmmm Pamela" he says and she laughs as she puts the cups on the nightstand and leans down and kisses him softly as he sits up quickly "So much better than coffee"

Bayley: "Your such a dork" she says laughing but loves every second of him being a dork "Figured i would wake you up. We gotta iron out all the little details of the wedding before i go on tour. Are they booking you on the tour Mr Money in the Bank?" She says sarcastically, still unable to believe he tricked her and they had him win the briefcase

Blake: "They want me on a couple of the big house shows but they want to keep me a special attraction i guess. Like a 'is he going to show up tonight' kind of thing" he says as he sips his coffee as she crawls in the bed and sits next to him resting her head on his shoulder "I can come the whole tour if you want me to you know"

Bayley: "I know you can and i appreciate it but i couldn't ask you to do that. Besides you need to be here, with Flex and Tank" she says mentioning the dogs and shows him the sight she saw when she walked in there this morning, Flex curled up into Tank and they were cuddling each other "Besides someone needs to be here when they start setting up everything"

Blake nods in agreement as they continue to sip their coffees as they slowly start to wake up. Since they have a private section of the beach, and so no one in the bridal party will have to get a hotel, they decided to have the wedding at their house on the beach and the reception inside the house and partially on the beach as well. They had a dance floor that was going on the sand with a DJ booth and everything. One of their neighbors agreed to let them take the photos in their backyard so they can clear out the things for the wedding and set everything up for the reception so they didn't have to worry about a thing.

After they finish their coffee Blake gets up and does his morning routine as well, putting on a pair of athletic shorts, deciding to go shirtless as he walks with Bayley into the living room as they flop down on the couch and Blake grabs their iPad which he has screen mirrored on the TV so they both can see what they are looking at.

After a little while, Flex and Tank have realized that mom and dad are in the living room and they decide to get some loving. Tank plops his heavy head in Blake lap and he laughs as he pats on his head and Flex jumps up in Bayley's lap and she laughs as Blake takes a picture and puts it on Instagram

 Tank plops his heavy head in Blake lap and he laughs as he pats on his head and Flex jumps up in Bayley's lap and she laughs as Blake takes a picture and puts it on Instagram