Infinite from sonic forces

I'm the tallest of mountains
I am the roughest of waves

They knew his name. They all did, for it was one to be feared. Many challenged him. Many meet there demise. Only a select few were lucky.

I'm the toughest of terrors
I am the darkest of days

He watched from the distance as the start sanses and bad sanses battled. Pretty idiotic and pathetic if you asked him.

Oh the prince of darkness noticed his presence. Or should he say the self-proclaimed king of darkness. How interesting, his gaze hardened once his eyes landed on him. But the being from the trees was unfazed. He only chuckled as he looked at his associate.

He made a gesture signifying it was time to leave. With that they were gone. But not before going unnoticed by three others.

I'm the last one that's standing
Don't try to stand in my way

In his castle he pondered over the being he saw in the forest. The king of negativity was not one to stress. But this being was filled with negativity. And was unlike any regular sans.

In the star sanses base, the prince of positivity pondered about the very thing his brother did. He could practically feel strength radiating from it. But the negativity from it was just as strong and weakened him during battle. He knew who it was and wondered what he was going to do.

The God of Creativity wandered around the doodle sphere. He attempted to find out which sans was in the forest watching the battle. But he didn't have many details. It frustrated him beyond degree. This sans was strong no kidding. But he has a friend too, though not as strong. He needed to speak with this sans or interact with him. He needed him on his side. Otherwise, he would lose the what was to come.

The God of Destruction watched through his portals, spotting the being in a spot before they disappeared to another. Clearly, they were toying with him but he was willing to take the bait. His friend was not being as stealthy though. More than a few times he almost caught his face. But of course the being, not wanting there identity to be revealed, would block it before he could see. It was frustrating but understandable. So, he continued to observe. This being was something else. But as long as he stayed out of the way he wouldn't bother him. He would only observe.

Cuz I've been up against better
Just take a look at my face

"Buddy, when are we gonna stop hiding. I want to see if I can cause some chaos, if you know what I mean."

He looked over to his partner, only see him glare back. He put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Hey, hey, cool your jets, I was just asking."

He sighed, then felt a hand on his back. He looked up to see eyes meeting his own.

"In due time, I assure you it will come sooner than you think. Once we reveal ourselves, they will know true power. I will bring peace and destruction to this multiverse. They will all pay for what they've done. The false hope I was given by that stupid God of creation. The stupid excitement and enthusiasm from the prince of dreams. The land that the destroyer worlds laid waste to. The cries of pain and sorrow that the prince of nightmares feeds off of. It all sickens me, they will pay the price with their lives. They'll all remember my name. I'll make sure of it. THEY WON'T LAST A SECOND AGAINST-"

"BROSKI CHILL THE FUCK OUT! If you don't remember that destruction dude was watching us earlier."

His partner managed to calm himself.

"Sorry, I really don't mind everyone else. It's just that stupid Ink. He has no idea what he's toying at. Everyone else simply annoys me. I'll put an end to this once and for all."