"Thank you all"

Previously
   "That's when...that's when the thoughts started.."Tobio said in a depressing tone.

3rd Pov
The whole team looked shocked, Sugawara had tears in his eyes along with Kiyoko and Yachi. Tsukishima looked like he was also going to cry, but he held it inside. Yamaguchi, poor boy, was crying hard, he ran up to Tobio and hugged him tight.

  Tobio slightly tensed up at Yamaguchi's sudden touch, but soon started to ease up, soon the rest of the team got up and hugged Tobio.

Tobio still had tears welling up in his eyes, and even let them pour down his pale face. But the tears weren't all sad, some were happy tears from the feeling that he was accepted by people who cared about him.

After a few moments they all pulled off Tobio. When Tobio opened his eyes he saw his team mates, his new family, giving him a warm smile.

"Kageyama," Sugawara began,"We all love you, we all care for you, so if you have a problem please come to us."

Tobio smiled at Sugawara, he then nodded and got up.

"BAKAYAMA SET TO MEEE!!" Hinata yelled happily.

"Boke Hinata Boke!" Tobio said ending of the last "
'Boke' with a quiet giggle.

After practice was over Kei called Tobio over to talk to him.

"Yeah Tsukishima?" Tobio asked confusingly.

"Can you please tell me the rest of your story..? You left off when Tadashi hugged you.. if you wouldn't mind telling me." The blonde said awkwardly.

"..."
"Sure...,"Tobio said.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for not updating this story!!
I've been busy with Exams and working on a lot of other things!
I hoped you all enjoyed this new chapter!
Tell me if you guys want more

Word count: 293