"All Stories Have Happy Endings"

Previously

"In Junior High, my teammates despised me, they would talk behind my back and even go as far as talking shit when I was in the same room and them. Kindaichi, Oikawa, and Kunimi were the ones who were assholes to me"\

"At one moment of time, I even looked up to Oikawa-San. I wanted him to teach me some tips for setting, but he got pissed and went to smack me. I would've been slapped if it wasn't for Iwazumi-San stepping in and catching Oikawa's wrist.  Oikawa's face was wide-eyed too, he looked like a chicken on crack," The Raven said chuckling lightly at the memory."

===========================================================================

"I..I'm so sorry..." Tsukishima whispered in a sad tone.

"..For what?" The Raven asked bluntly.

"That...That you went through all that... Having Oikawa and the rest calling you 'King' though you despised  being called that..." Tsukishima started looking down.

"I'm still not getting why you are sorry," Kageyama said.

"You idiot! What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry... for everything," The blonde started," For making fun of you... calling you king, and being overall an ass."

Kageyama was silent for a moment. He sat up and hugged Tsukishima.

"It's okay.. I forgive you.. Though you are an Asshole," Kageyamasaid laughing hard.

"You ruined the moment! It's supposed to be all bittersweet, you dummy!" Tsukishima Laughed hard.

{Time for every basic "EVERY FANFICTION EVER" moment, get ready my children}

After their laughter died down they looked at each other's eyes.  As Tsukishima looked into Kageyama's eyes, he noticed that they looked like the ocean under a midnight sky with stars scattered although the beautiful sky. Tsukishima's thoughts were cut by Kageyama waving a hand in his face trying to get his attention for something.

 Tsukishia cut back into reality and stared at him confusingly.

"What?" Tsukishima asked.

"I've been trying {to reach you about your car's extended warranty} to snap you out for like 2 minutes now!" He yelled slightly," The team is calling us, can't you hear them?"

Tsukishima sat there dumbfounded, but closed his eyes and listened.

They were calling the both of them down, the more Tsukishima thought, the more he began to wonder. What time was it? How long have they been talking?

Those questions might not be answered, speaking how Kageyama interrupted Tsukishima's thought process.

"Get up Stingyshima!  We gotta get back to practice, or ill never hear the end of it from Hinata.

 Tsukishima smiled slightly as he got up, Kageyama following along with him.

As they made their way down the stairs, Kageyama couldn't help but smile.

"Maybe Tsukishima will be a good friend"

Words:475 

A/ n: Heyyy So I'm thinking that this is a good way to end this book! I wrote this chapter for my friend

kagehina-123

I was thinking of making a second book but I honestly think that I don't write well.

 But that's up to you all ! Would you guys like a second book or no?