"The Thoughts..." w"

Previously

After Practice Kei called Tobio over to talk to him.

"Yeah, Tsukishima?" Tobio asked Confusingly.

"Can you tell me the rest of your story..? You left off when Tadashi hugged you... If you don't mind telling me." The Blonde said Awkwardly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW! Sad topics, Suicidal thoughts mentioned, Fake friends mentioned, and swearing {Only a little bit tho}

The Raven-haired boy was silent for a moment, before replying with a low 'sure'.

The Blonde sat down to listen, the Raven following the action sat on the cold roof floor. He shivered at the sudden cold floor.

There was a moment that they were silent until Tsukishima decided to speak up.

"So, tell me about the 'thoughts'... what were they?" The blonde asked hesitantly, not trying to scare or pressure the other boy.

"Well..er...some of my thoughts would be about how no one cares or things related to that. They were mostly saying how useless I am and how everyone hates me." The Raven said sadly.

The Blonde was quiet, but Kageyama knew from the look of concern in his eyes that he was still listening to him and not just acting like he was.

Kageyama paused before continuing what he was saying. He went on to tell more about his past, and how his past Volleyball Teammates acted around him.

"In Junior High, my teammates despised me. They would talk behind my back and even go as far as talking shit when I was in the same room as them. Kindaichi, Oikawa, and Kunimi were the ones who were assholes to me. At one moment of time I had looked up to Oikawa, and I wanted him to teach me some volleyball tips but he went to slap me, I would've been slapped if it wasn't for Iwazumi-san stepping in and catching his wrist. Oikawa's face was wide-eyed too, he looked like a chicken on crack" The Raven said, Lightly chuckling at the memory.

"But anyway, most of the thoughts that I had were still pointing to how useless I am and how to mean I am. Hell, even my mother told me to change even when I was like 6."

Kageyama looked up to see Tsukishima staring wide-eyed, he looked hurt every time Kageyama said something bad about himself.

"I...I'm sorry..." Tsukishima whispered in a sad tone.

"For what?" Kageyama said bluntly.

Word count:517

HELLO EVERYONEE!!!

It's been so long since I've added a new chapter and I apologize for it!

You see, my computer broke/shut down for like 2-3 months and it took a while to fix it!

Also, I've been very busy with my school's band so that's there now.

But now my computer is fixed so I hope to get more chapters out!

umm also i plan on make 2 other books but they are more-so towards random characters that i make, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in that kind of stuff

please comment your answer :}

I Hope you have a wonderful Day, Afternoon, Or Night!

Bye Bye!!