"Please...Don't leave me!"

TW!

There will be a few mean slurs, Cuss words, mention of depression, suicide, and suicidal thought.

"Wh...What?" Sugawara managed to sputter out.
"Why would you do that kags???" Hinata said confused.

"Well..", Tobio started.

Tobio's backstory with his father

{Tobio is about 12, Miwa is about 16}

"You fucking faggot!"

Tobio winced, his breathing hitched as he saw blood dripping from the corner of his eye.
Tobio quickly ran out from the living room, running towards his sisters' room. He grabbed the door handle and opened the door with a quick swoop.
"Tobio...?" His sister got up from her bed, rubbing her eyes so she could focus on why her little brother barged into her room.
"HOLY SHIT!" Miwa shouted when she saw her brothers' eye was bleeding.
"What the fuck happened?" Miwa said, she was pissed.
Tobio didn't say anything, he just looked at the floor.
Tears soon filled his eyes as he ran up to his sister, hugging her tightly.
"Was it dad...?" Miwa said cautiously.
Tobio didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.
"I'll make that poor excuse of a father pay," Miwa said.

End of Tobio's backstory with his father
Everyone was silent.

"What about your mom..?" Hinata asked.
"Well, she..." Tobio started.
Tobio's back story with his mother.

{Also sorry if you're getting tired of me doing this}

{Tobio is about 4-5}
"Momma!" Tobio cried out, "Don't leave momma! Please!"
"Tobio. I'm leaving, and you're not going. I'm so sick and tired of your whining! Why can't you be like your sister?!" Tobio's mother said irritated.
"M..Momma.." Tobio sniffed.
"No Tobio. I raised you to be a man. Men don't cry, wimp." She said as she walked out of the house, walking to her side-mans' car.

End of Tobio's back story with his mother.

"Th..That's horrible!" Asahi exclaimed.

"When I started Junior High, my grandfather became very sick. My grandfather was Miwas and my caretaker. Since my mother left me and my sister for a stranger and my father at the bar most of the time, he took care of us. Sadly, a few weeks pass by...and my grandfather had passed."
The team could see that tears were forming in Tobio's eyes.
"That's when...that's when the thoughts happened.."Tobio said in a depressing tone.

Hello! Sorry for not making this chapter sooner.
Sorry if it wasn't as good as the first chapter, I've been working not this chapter since 2:30 AM - 7:14 AM.
So tell me what you think of this chapter and if i should continue it or not.
Bye Bye!
{Word count: 392}