Prolouge

Narrator POV 

UA isn't just any school, it's the most prestigious high school in Japan. You have to have top grades in order to just apply. However, one most important thing about UA is that it's free....funded by the government. If your grades were good, you would get chosen. But UA just doesn't only look at your grades, they do a background research on you, as a person. They look at your strengths and weaknesses. If you can graduate from UA with top grades, you are almost guaranteed to be able to join any university possible. 

******************************************

Izuku was a smart kid. Before he moved away to middle school, he was the smartest kid in class. When he got into middle school, he still was the smartest kid in school.  And then he befriended Bakugo...which did not decrease his grades or anything...he was just less focused in class. Bakugo wasn't stupid, he was the 5th smartest kid in school. They became friends when Izuku actually saved Bakugo in a fight. Izuku wasn't so muscular, but he wasn't weak as well, he had some muscles and was kinda fit. Bakugo was getting beat by some upperclassman, by 1 vs 5. He was winning but one of the seniors brought a metal bat to a fist fight. Izuku then was able to 1 vs 5 the seniors and won. Bakugo then thought Izuku how to fight, while Izuku taught Bakugo about studying. 

One day...

The middle school teachers told Izuku, Bakugo and some other students that their grades are great and that it shouldn't be wasted on this school. Izuku and Bakugo both applied for UA and some other schools. 

"I'm gonna so get into UA..." said Izuku. 

"You really think you'll win Deku? When I'm here?" said Bakugo.

"Kacchan, I have higher grades than you...you know that right?" said Izuku. 

"Let's have a bet, the loser has to do whatever the winner says..." said Bakugo. 

"Deal." said Iuzku. 

******************************************

Present Time: Izuku POV 

I woke up and walked downstairs, from my room. "Good morning, mom", as I went to check the mailbox. For these few days, I've been checking the mailbox for any mails from UA. All the mails from all the other schools has come, so I've started losing hope. I opened the mailbox and surprisingly, there was one envelope inside. I took it out, thinking that it'll probably be from another school. However, when I looked at it, I knew immediately, that it was from UA. I was overwhelmed with so much joy. To make sure this wasn't fake, I opened it and read the letter. 

Dear Ms Midoirya, 

Congratulations! Based on the criteria and more, we are very pleased to offer your son, admission to U.A. High School starting next week Monday. Your son has been selected for class 1-A, the class for the highest intellectually & academically profound students. If you decide to come, please send an email to the email address linked below. 

 We look forward to a great relationship with you and your family. We are firmly committed to doing everything we can to help our you develop and grow into well-rounded young adults. 

Sincerely,

Principal Nezu

As soon as I finished reading, Bakugo called. 

"Hey guess what! LOSER! I got in...I GOT IN...suck it" said Bakugo. 

"I'm sorry to inform you, but I have also got in...so I guess I'll see you next week in school." said I as I hung up on him. It's Friday today, so after the weekend, this is it. I'm so excited.