Chapter 3

Narrator POV

For the rest of the day, nothing special happened. Aizawa dismissed the students and they were free to do whatever they wanted. When Aizawa left the class Momo stood up from her chair. 

"Everyone, I think it's a great idea for us to introduce ourselves, what do you guys think?" said Momo. 

"I think thats a great idea" said Tenya. 

"Let's go to the common room and talk there! When I saw it earlier it looked great!" said Momo, "I'll lead the way...". 

Iuzku POV

Everyone then stood up and followed Momo. Someone then wrapped arms around my neck, which was non other than Kaachan. "How ya hanging?" said Kaachan. "fine fine...". Few minutes later, we reached the common room. 

"I'm kind of excited for this, I can't wait to spend my wonderful high school days with all of you wonderful people!" said a girl in Pink hair. 

"We don't know if they are wonderful people yet...so how about we introduce each other? I'll go first..." said Tenya. 

Everyone kind of half-nodded in approval. We also sat in a circle on the floor for some reason, but nobody complained or seemed to care. 

"Hello, as you know from earlier I became the class president..." said Tenya. 

As he continued speaking my mind turned off itself, then the next person spoke then the next...on and on...and then some loud yell woke me up. 

"HELLO! Everyone my name is BAKUGO!!! And I WILL BECOME the BEST in THIS ENTIRE SCHOOL! I've especially came here to DESTROY DEKU HERE" yelled Bakugo pointing his finger at me. I never wanted to stand out, I hate being the center of attention. 

"I guess I'll go next..."

"Hi guys, my name is Iuzku Midoirya...I hope we get along..." 

"is that all?" asked Tenya. 

"Yep, I mean what else should I say?" 

"ok next" said Tenya. 

While they were introducing each other, my eyes glanced at Jiro. Then my eyes met Jiro's too, she looked at me as well. We both slightly smiled at each other. 

Mina then whispered something to Jiro, which made Jiro look kind of flustered in a way.  

Kaachan was sitting next to me and then whispers something to me, "Do you know her? Is she the one? Why did you small at her? ...I'll hit on her and make her super uncomfortable  if you don't reply to me in 3 seconds...".

He must have seen me smile at her. God damn it. 

"She's just a friend from long time ago...we just kind of talked a little bit" 

"Are you sure thats all? Come on no secrets" whispered Kaachan. 

"Yes thats all...now please get off my ass"

Jiro POV 

"Is he the one?" whispered someone to my ear. I turned my head and saw Mina real close to me. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Come on its the green hair, whats his name...Midoriya? right? you looked at him for quite some time" said Mina. 

"We used to know each other thats all..." 

"He looks kind of adorable but handsome at the same time...its totally understandable..." said Mina. 

Izuku POV 

About 30 minute later all the introductions were finished.  I looked at the time and realized that school finished. "Guys its time...I'll see you tomorrow...it was wonderful meeting you all" 

I then saw Kaachan running towards me, so  I started running.