Chapter 2

Narrator POV: Same day 

"It's been a while..." said Izuku. "yeah...." said Jiro. Izuku was going to ask something, then he saw a group of people waiting for Jiro. "Hey Jiro, are you coming?" asked Momo. "Yeah I'm coming..." said Jiro. "I'll catch you later...Izuku" said Jiro as she left. "yeah ok..." said Izuku. 

Few moments later, Izuku decided to leave the classroom as well. He didn't know what was wrong with him. 'It's fine, she has other friends. I have other friends...' But he also mad that he in a way, forgot about her. For some reason, I he was just mad at himself. Then he thought for a while, 'It's true, I didn't message her or even talk to her after I left.' There was a reason to why he never stayed in contact. When he left Jiro and moved away, his father unfortunately got into an accident, where he passed away. After this, hanging out with Bakugo helped him forget this pain. 

Izuku never knew how he felt towards his father, the truth is that, he doesn't have a lot of memories of him. He never really had time to play with him. And now his mother works, therefore busy all the time. But Izuku himself never knew that deep down that he did love his father and missed him very much. 

Izuku POV 

I walked outside the building and was able to see how big UA was. I was just walking around the place, where in the distance I saw a large stadium sort building. I didn't know where to go, so I walked towards the place. When I got there, I saw lot's of people there. People not just from 1-A but also from other classes as well. The placed looked like an arena, where people fight. When I looked at the stage, and saw Kaachan.

I saw Kaachan fighting someone, the opponent looked like he just from my class. The were on par with each other. I guess this is the place to fight. My eyes wandered and saw some students on the ground resting, assuming that Kaachan knocked them out already. I was just standing far away and watched him. Then a few moments later our eyes met. He then smiled at me. He began fighting for few more minutes until he beat the guy. 

He then used his hand to signal me to come here. I didn't have anything better to do, so I decided to go. I wasn't in the best mood, so maybe a fight would work as a great distraction. 

"Are you ready?" asked Kaachan. "um sure" said I. We stood at the either end of the stadium. He then started charging towards me. He tried jump kicking me. I blocked it with both of my arms, as he landed on my arms, then I used my arms to push him back again. "How long has it been since we fought physically?" said Kacchan as he smiled even more. "can't remember" said I. I then looked at the top entrance of the stadium and saw Jiro with other girls coming down. 

Before I can do anything, Kaachan kicked me in my roundhouse kicked me at my waist. I fell down but I was still fine. "Yo, are you awake?" said Kaachan. "Yep yep im fine" said I as I stood up. For some reason, my competitiveness just sparked. He threw another punch, but I blocked it and tried kicking him but failed. He then quickly tried kneeing me in the face, but stopped in with my hands pushing the knee down, and then I grabbed back of his head and kneed him. He was disorientated for a few seconds. In that moment, I slid down and kicked his legs, making him fall. I looked at the entrance again, not being able to find Jiro this time. As my head turned back to the fight, Kaachan roundhouse kicked my face. 

"stop getting distracted...but not too bad" said Kaachan. 

"yeah...".

"it has been a while since we went at it each other" said Kaachan. 

"its time to go back".

As I looked, Jiro and the girls were gone. 

12:00 

When I went back, most of the people were already there. "Feel free to join the class" said Aizawa sensei. Some of the students here were in the arena with us, how did they get in here that fast. "I'm guessing most of you had a blast exploring the school, look at you guys in bruises and blood...fighting is allowed in the school but only in places such as the arena, as you guys know this is not a simple school, you will be tested on many things" said Aizawa sensei. 

"As you guys know, you will be living here in the dorms starting from tomorrow...make sure you don't forget your belongings...tomorrow in the morning, you will find each of your rooms with your names on the door...the 3rd floor will be where your dormitory is located at...you will see the signs that signal where the female and male rooms are..." said Aizawa sensei. 

I saw that someone in class raised their hand. "Questions later" said sensei. 

"Tomorrow you will have no classes, since you will need time to settle in...for now lets pick the class president...does anybody want to be...the" as Aizawa sensei said that, two hands were raised. "Momo and Tenya, both you are going to be the class president...but since Momo's hand was a little so Momo is going to be the president while you Tenya will be the vice-president" said AIzawa sensei. 

"for now, its around 1, you guys have 2 hours to do anything you like, after that go home..." said Aizawa sensei.