Chapter 1

Narrator POV: Monday Morning

Izuku lived quite close to UA, which was one of the factors why he wanted to go there.  Midoirya woke up from bed he checked his phone for the time. It read, 8:10..."Holy fuck..." said Izuku. He was supposed to get there by 8:25, he wasn't sure if he could do it. Why didn't his mother wake him up? His mother goes to work, even though Midoriya's father sends money from abroad. The last time Midoriya saw his father was when he was still in elementary school. The truth was, he wasn't sure how to feel towards his father, to like him or to hate him. 

Midoriya quickly changed his clothes, began running towards UA. He wasn't sure if he was ready for high school, he was definitely excited but nervous as well. He didn't have the time to process all the excitement he felt. He then finally arrived at the main entrance, there was a large gate, and it was closed. His heart sank, am I too late? When Izuku got closer to the gate, it automatically opened, "Welcome, Iuzku Midoriya, Class 1-A." said the gate. He sighed in relief and ran into the building. He looked at his phone, 8:21. On the first floor, there was a billboard showing where all the rooms were, "...1-A is on the second floor" said Izuku as he ran up stairs. He found 1-A and was about to go through the classroom door, then it hit him. He forgot about the uniform..."fuck" he whispered. 'Great, now I'm going to be the guy that wasn't able to follow instructions on the first day...' he thought to himself as he went in. 

When he was inside the class, he started looking around for any other students that also forgot their uniforms. There wasn't a teacher in the class yet, just students talking among themselves. And eventually he found one, there was a girl that also didn't have a uniform on. Only thing Midoirya could tell is that she had black hair. Midoirya tried to have a look at her, but got interrupted as someone grabbed him by the shoulder and back hugged him. He didn't need to turn around to see who it was. 

Izuku POV 

"Idiot Deku, can't even follow simple instructions..." said Kacchan with a slight chuckle and gave me a slap on the back. "Hey...Kacchan...what's up?" said I nervously. Then I heard a sound that startled me. I looked and saw that, 'im assuming' a teacher came. For a teacher, he looked kind of off? sad? homeless? I don't know what the right word is. Everyone then started seating at seats, so I just sat next to Kacchan, which happened to be behind the girl. 

"first of all...I am your teacher and not some homeless person..." 

I heard some chuckles among the group.

"my name is Aizawa and I will be in charge of this class...first of all...congratulations getting in UA...UA is very competitive and we will be competing against other classes and in class as well...not just academically but in other areas as well..." He paused and looked around the class. 

"it's not that hard to follow instructions...you and you" said Aizawa sensei as he pointed at me and the other girl in front of me. He didn't sound angry, more tired and exhausted. "you two seriously forgot to wear uniforms?...stay after class you two...let's talk" said Aizawa sensei.  It kinda feels unfair that this teacher is saying that, while he's wearing just a scarf and a black cloak. 

"Since this is the first day...we will not be doing any work...for now. You may look around this place, UA has like everything...from swimming pools until stadiums...rest of you may go...but you two stay...oh and by the way...come back here at 12:00" said Aizawa sensei as he looked at me and the girl. 

When all the classmates left, Aizawa sensei came closer to us. 

"Jiro, sit next to Izuku" said Aizawa sensei, since she sat in front of me. While she moved, I caught a glimpse of her face...I think I know who she is. I had an old friend called Jiro when I was really young and she looks exactly like her. The only difference was her expression, her face just screamed 'I don't give a fuck' kind of face. I just kept on staring at her, trying to confirm my suspicions. Then she stared back at me...it was like we were on the same page on something. And her facial expression kind of changed...a little surprised face? It's actually her, she has to be. Then the sadness of me needing to leave started coming back... 

Jiro POV 

I saw that the boy sitting next to me was staring at me, 'do I have something on my face?' I thought. I looked at the boy, and he reminded me of...Izuku Midoirya, one of my closest friends ever, that moved away. It was a long time ago, but I remember him. Then my memories with him started rushing in. This boy next to me looks exactly like Izuku, just larger and more cool? Holy shit, it is Izuku. I stared back at him, not believing my eyes. How many years has it been. Including my current friends, the most memorable friend was him. He probably doesn't know how much pain I've felt. Having my best friend leave me...and needing to find new friends...

Izuku POV 

Then I stopped looking at her, I could hear the sound of Aizawa sensei snapping. "hello~? do you guys want a room or something? ...stop staring at each other...". "Since it's the first day...I'm gonna left you off easily but it's not going to be like that next time....usually I would make you guys do tests or like run laps...but...am I supposed to be harsher because it's the first day? i don't know...".  

"anyway...umm leave now...bye" said Aizawa sensei as he left the classroom. "oh and, yeah at 12:00 comeback here." 

When Aizawa sensei left, we both let out a small chuckle.