Chapter 1

Gulf POV

I dont know when, but I know I start fell in love with P'mew since we were kid. And the worst part is, he made a promise to marry me then forget bout it when we were in middle high school.

Well, our relationship really close before, and it all break apart when I was first year in middle high school. I was very happy when I was accepted into same school with P'mew. Well P'mew really smart and made me to study really hard to be accepted into same school as him.

I still remember he praising me when i informing him that I will go to same school as him. And of course he will be my senior.

But my heart was shattered in to million, no cross that, in to billion pieces when I know he such a casanova in that school. He change girlfriend like he change his underwear. Yeah, P'mew is cleaning freak, so he always change his underwear. How did I know this, well duhhh, we were very close before and I always sleep over at his house.

Ok back to his story been casanova. At first I just heard it from my classmate since some guys jealous that P'mew always have pretty and hot GF. Of course P'mew wont settle for less, he basically like greek god. Look and his face, his hands, his six pack, and his V line. Omg, I think i'm having nose bleed when I imagine his V line.

I'm not believe the rumors till I saw him change girl like every fucking week. And i saw him make out with one of the girl in class room. 

If you ask me whether I'm sad or not, of course I am. I even crying for week and when my parent ask what happen to my eyes, I said i'm accidentally eating shell fish. Yeah i'm allergic to shell fish. If you want to kill me, you can put shrimp paste in my food but please dont do that. I dont wanna die virgin and I wanna at least lost my virginity to P'mew first then I can die happily.

If you think I'm gonna keep crying till my eyes bleed, the you wrong. I determine to confess my feeling to P'mew. Maybe he forgot his promise to me and I just need to remind him about it. Then P'mew will stop be casanova, and be my BF instead then we will getting marry in future. Just think about this possibility really made me feel like on cloud nine.

With determination, the next day I went to P'mew house. He was assembling his figuring that time. Other than clean freak, he also kinda otaku and of course only me know about this. He ask me to keep this out from anybody since it kinda embarrassing. And also he wanna keep his coolness at school. Cool people dont play with figurine, reading manga and watch anime. Well that what he said, not me. For me, anything about P'mew is cool and amazing.

"P, do you remember you make a promise to me when i was 7 and you was 9?" I'm actually trembling when asking this question.

"What promise?", he still assembling the figurine without looking at me.

"That you will marry me in future", P'mew stop doing what ever he was doing and looked at me.

"Are you kidding me nong??"

"Nooooo... It not a joke. You really made that promise."

"Well I dont remember it.. And if i ever made a promise about it. It just silly promise of a kid"

"But we pinky promise, P."

"Gulfff... You are a guy and so am I. There no way i can marry you. Plus, Im only interested with woman. If I'm wanna marry, I going to marry a woman. Not a guy."

After hearing what P'mew said, tears threatening to come out from my eyes.

"Who said guy and guy cant have relationship and get marry??!!! We live in era when this kinda relationship is normal. Love not about gender, but it about between two heart."

"Nong... "

"Listen here P!!! I'm in love with you and I'm going to make sure you marry me in future. I'm only will give up if you found someone you truly love that is not me. Till then I'm going to court you."

"Dont be ridiculous Gulf! Stop playing around!"

"Im not playing around and my feeling for you is genuine."

After I'm saying that I just leave P'mew and went back to my house. I was crying my heart out. I dont know what will happen in future, but i'm sure it gonna be painful just to make P'mew fell in love with me.

This is also start of everything, for Mew distancing and ignoring me. And I been chasing him for 3 years already and I always end up with broken heart when ever he have new GF. It also take time for P'mew to accept my food. At the beginning he never take it, then he take it just to throw it away in trash can in front of our house. Finally he accept it when his Mom saw what he did. I dont know whether he eat it or not. Maybe he throw it away at school. Whose know.

But I wont give because LOVE IS WAR.

"P'mew you just wait!!! Im going to make you marry me for sure!!!!"

**************

A/N : So i piblish 2 chapter for beginning. I will try to publish the chapter once or twice a week.