Chapter 4

A few years later (time skip)

Mew now in university as senior and Gulf will start his university life also next month. He never give up on mew and shamelessly go to his university just to send lunch box. Mew living in dorm at his university just to avoid Gulf. But Gulf keep visiting him everyday.

All Mew friends keep calling Gulf his wife because the lunch box that he keep sending. Even though Gulf have to take bus just to go to Mew university, the lad never bother with it. Not just that, he never linger much around mew, because he need to go back home and study.

This is because Mew study at Chulalongkorn University. The best university in Thailand. So for him to go to the same university as Mew, he need to study hard. For him, as long he still in love with Mew, he can overcome any obstacle.

All Gulf hard work paid off when he accepted into same university with Mew. It was dream come true for him but nightmare for Mew. Mew study hard to get into that university just to stay away from Gulf. He not think that Gulf will be accepted. Well, he really underestimate gulf love power.

Now, Mew family and Gulf family having dinner together at Mew's house to celebrate Gulf for accepted into Chulalongkorn University. After dinner, they all sit together in living room. Mew want to go into his room but his mom asking him to stay for awhile since they have something to discuss.

"Well Mew... since Gulf will go into same university as you. Gulf's mom and I decide to rent a apartment for both of you," Mew's mom tell him what they want to discuss.

"You mean, I got my own apartment and Gulf his own apartment??"

"No silly. Both of you will share the same apartment. Gulf just freshmen there, and Gulf's mom quite worry for Gulf. So we decide, it better for both of you to share same apartment. You can help to look over Gulf."

"Gulf already big guy mom. He can taking care himself. I prefer living in my dorm because it nearest to university."

"But you cant cook at your dorm and I dont like you keep eating the instant noodle. At least Gulf can cooking for you, and both of you can go to the University together."

"But mom...."

"No but! Our decision is final," Mew's dad suddenly interfere. 

Mew shut his mouth immediately because whatever his dad said is final decision and no use to argue with. He start getting annoyed thinking that he have to share same area, same oxygen with Gulf. He feel suffocated. 

"Ok mom, dad... Is that all right? If nothing more. I would like to go to my room."

"One more thing..." Mew's mom look at Gulf's parent and all of them nodding their head with smile.

Mew start feeling something is wrong and whatever it is, he wont be like it. Gulf and Win just shut their mouth during all this conversation. Well, win busy with his phone and Gulf just look down all the time. 

"Well, next weekend will be your engagement day..."

"What?!!!! With whoooo??!!!!! Why so sudden???!!!" Mew beyond shocking.

"Your engagement with Gulf!" said Mew's father.

**************************************

Hello all. Im so sorry for not updating for more almost 2 weeks i think. I kinda busy with eid fitr celebration. Then I got to complete some customer order with my cookies.