Chapter 2

*Slightly mature content 

Gulf starting breathing abnormally. His body feel hot when Mew licking his right bud and playing his left bud with his finger. Mew keep licking his body till he meet with Gulf junior that standing up proudly. Mew smirking and licking the tip of his junior. Pre cum starting to dripping from Gulf junior.

"Excited aren't you?"

"P~~~~" Gulf whimpering.

Mew start licking and sucking Gulf member. Gulf start breathing hardly and moaning sweetly.

"Aaahhhh.. P~~~ I... I'm cu.. " Gulf cumming before finishing his sentences.

Gulf feel like in euphoria and suddenly he hearing his usual alarm clock.

"Huh??"

Slowly he opening his eyes and eying his alarm clock on his night stand.

"Damn ittt... Why I always have wet dream about P'mew", Gulf sighing and eying his wet pants.

"Urgh!!!!!!!!!" Gulf immediately get up from his bed and going to the bathroom. He need to clean up and preparing food for Mew.

Meanwhile at Mew room~~

Mew abruptly wake up from his sleep. He having same wet dream as Gulf and of course he doesnt know that. What he know, that he is having wet dream about gulf. The dream really vivid  and he can remember the erotic face Gulf made when he start sucking and licking gulf junior.

"WTF??!!! Why the fuck I'm having such dream?!!!!" then mew realize his member standing straight..

"Omg... This is embarrassing."

Mew get up from his bed and going to the bathroom to take cold shower in the morning since he doesnt feel like jerking off.

Mew already ready to go to school and as usual he will take out his motorbike. He name his motorbike Chopper since it the character that he like from One Piece anime. But of course he never tell anybody bout this except Gulf. Imagine people start asking him why he name the motorbike as Chopper, already make him feel annoying.

When he about to start his Chopper, Gulf coming as usual to hand his over food for him.

"Today I'm making rice ball with smoked salmon for you and teriyaki chicken and rice for your lunch. Please eat it na~~~" Gulf giving mew his best smile. His smile so bright since he having wet dream bout Mew. 

Mew face suddenly turn to red because his stupid brain remind him bout his wet dream earlier. He just take the lunch package and rode his motorbike, ignoring gulf as usual. He need to keep cool.

"Aaaaa, P, when you will really fuck me. My virgin ass really want you," Gulf shamelessly mumbling to himself.

"You are really shameless for having that perverted thought."

Gulf almost jumping when a voice suddenly appear behind him.

"Win!!!! WTH??!!! You almost give me heart attack. I dont wanna die yet. At least not before I marrying P'mew."

"Well, good luck with that. Coz my brother is straight as fuck and hard to bend."

"Geez I know that. Like I'm gonna give up like that," Gulf pouting.

Win just shaking his head with Gulf determination or he prefer call it 'Gulf foolishness'. Then Win just walk away to go to bus station followed by Gulf.

Win is Mew younger brother. He is same age as Gulf but he went to the different school than Mew and Gulf. When Win was younger, he living with his grandparent at another province. After his grandparent pass away, he move back to his family house around a year ago. But he knew bout Gulf existence in Mew life.

He sometime feel sympathy toward Gulf but this thick head Gulf never listen to his advice to just move on and choose another person to fall in love with.

"Win, you cannot choose who you want to fall in love with. You just fell...", that what Gulf told him last time when he ask Gulf to just give up.

He just hate seeing gulf getting hurt when Mew ignoring and acting cold toward him. Plus Gulf also caught Mew making out with his GFs few time already especially in Mew room. Gulf room and Mew room opposite each other. They can see inside each other room if both of them opening the window.

Win just glancing at Gulf that seat next to him in the bus. Their bus destination is just one way.

"Dont worry Win. The reason I never giving up because, your brother never ask me to stop. One day, when he really ask me to stop and found love of his life, than I will stop" Gulf smiling while saying that. But Win know that it hurting Gulf to saying that sentences.

************

Just boring chapter three. Please vote if you like my story and leave the comment. I would like to read some feedback. These few chapters still in introduction story. I'm planning to do some angsty story but not to much.