Chapter 3: The academy of drama

After a week of staying in this dimension, today was Nerida's first day at the academy. She was not excited. Not at all.

  She has to go back to school all over again with a bunch of kids, and don't get her wrong she likes kids but when they start to cry and act like prissy pink princesses, that's it she's gone.

There is one thing she guarantees that will happen again.

She's going to fail like before.

So to start her first day of hell, she and her ghost friends went to the hokage's office. She knocked on the door. "Come in." She heard a raspy voice and went in, and she saw a silver-haired man reading an orange book.

'Oh, it's him. The handsome silver.'

  "Good morning Nerida, as you know, today is your first day at the Ninja Academy, so kakashi here will escort you to the academy." The hokage explained. The princess nodded and exited the office with the jounin.

'If I could dig a hole and die, i would.' Nerida thought, and did not know that kakashi was looking at her with interest, he didn't want to do this but he head it was Nerida that he would be escorting. Plus, he wanted to know more about her.

He was there when she first came into the office on the day of the attack, The first thing he noticed about Nerida was that he had a strange aura, but it was strong yet calm and cold.

They silently walked to the academy, not saying a word to each other. Nerida was reading her spell books about dimensions to get out of here and communication because she needed to find Daphne.

Kakashi looked at her once in a while and he thought that she looked like a combination of an ice princess and the moon, but took notice that she felt extremely cold, and can feel a slight chill from her. He also notices that she looked pale and frail like a delicate porcelain doll. He looked at the book she was reading, and he squinted his eyes, but the jounin couldn't understand the words on the page.

He saw that her outfit was quite unusual wearing a short top with a necklace(water star) and a black bodysuit under it and white gloves(she took out the ribbons) and some type of black heels. And  a chain on her waist that had book charms.

Necklace charm/water star:

In a few minutes, they arrived at the academy

"Here we are." The jounin blankly said.

"Thank you, Kakashi." Nerida said, and he nodded and turned back and read his book as they went to their separate paths.

'What a strange girl.' Kakashi thought while reading is icha icha tactics book, trying to distract himself.

Time skip

The nymph looked around and found the classroom that she was looking for, and before she could even knock she a huge ruckus going in there.