Author's Note

⚠️ If you are not reading this story on WATTPAD, it means you are reading a stolen incomplete version of it on a hacker's website. Leave that site immediately for your own safety and come to my Wattpad profile for the real story and true emotion ❤️

✧ ✧ ✧

First of all, thank you for giving this story a chance! I hope it will charm you no less than it charmed me as I was discovering the dangerous and alluring world of demons and witches.

This is something completely new for me. In the style of writing, in the genre, in the emotions I'm trying to experience through my characters. This story is a dark fantasy about, well, fantasy. But it's also about the world just like ours-sometimes cruel, sometimes unjust, sometimes sad, but always hopeful. And, of course, this is a story about darkness, magic, and... love.

True, I write this story for myself. I learn things from my characters, I explore the world with them. They give me strength and resolve and remind me we can never give up. But what this story has turned into is not just for me. It is for everyone who's seeking their way between right and wrong, hovering on the line between heroes and villains. Discovering that there's no line.

Because as long as we're alive, we're all light and darkness together.

Sorry for grammar mistakes and misspellings if you stumble upon such, and let me know so I can make the story better! This is merely a draft, and I'm always happy to hear reasonable criticism.

Please, do comment and vote so I can see you're interested in reading more, so that I know that I need to fight my procrastinating nature and open my laptop and publish another chapter. It's easy for a reader, yet it means the world to a writer. Nothing is as inspiring as your support!

And now--

Welcome to the wicked city of St. Daktalion. It turns heroes into villains and saints into witches.

Shall we?

✦ ✦ ✦

The link to more Pinterest Aesthetics, Spotify Playlist, and Insta Reels with quotes and character inspiration can be found in my bio! I hope you'll like it ❤️