New Story

I know, I know you're waiting for Yara's sequel...but here's a thing I feel like I need to say first. It took me over two years to write this book--from scratch, starting from the world-building, plot timelines and twists to the characters' brainstorming, and all the emotions and fears and insecurities our dear heroes and villains had to go through. I was in a dark place when I started this book, I was sure that I'd never finish it, that I'd never be good enough to say what I actually wanted to say (hello Mir and his not-good-enough complex 💔), that I'd never find a reader for Yara's dark, desperate world...

Well, I guess I'm just trying to say that I'm not ready yet to get back to St. Daktalion and the dark corners of my mind to write the sequel. I am brainstorming it, yes. But it's a long and slow and time-consuming process. Bear with me 🖤

Besides, with everything going on in the real world right now, I'm not sure I'm ready for more darkness. The world I see out of my window every day makes me feel helpless enough already, so--I need some sunshine. I need a story to soar, not fight through.

That's why I've decided to take a break and write a spin-off first. It's still just a draft, but I'm ready to share the first chapters I've been working on for almost six months now with you.

A spin-off means the same world where Yara and Mir live, but a different place, not St. Daktalion city. Although I do promise you we'll glimpse Yara and Mir and some other characters further in this new story, the main characters, of course, are different here.

This spin-off will probably be not as complicated when it comes to the plot, but it'll be just as intricate and addictive (it definitely is for me while I'm drafting it!). I want this story to be a gulp of fresh air, something easy to write and have fun--but don't get me wrong, enemies to lovers, vengeful magic, and lots of angst are what I call easy and fun, lol.

That's said, this will be a story of breaking boundaries, epic love and epic rivalry. With tons of danger, banter, some nudity, and soulmates to kill for...

Are you ready for an adventure? Then welcome to Cabracan!

P.S. As many of you know I'm a person who is constantly hungry for discovering new ways and feelings. This story is no exception. I've two books with straight girly protagonists finished, so obviously, I want something new. The central romance in Gods & Thieves will be QUEER. I truly believe all my readers are heartfelt and open-minded people free from old-fashioned stereotypes, but if this theme happens to be not to your taste--just pass by. Let's keep this place friendly and safe 🖤